Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Love that Pitt lost but freaking Houston barely won for the 2nd week in a row

I know. They could easily be 0-3 too.

Jags bailed 'em out by opting to go for 2 then failing and SD had 'em down 17-0 and in true Chargers fashion got outscored 27-3 the rest of the way.

Houston has too much talent. They're likely to be a Top 20 in the draft.

They may have talent, but they are 1 play and a SD melt down away from being 0-3. They've not been all that impressive and just might start losing some of these close games.

So if things liee up properly we'll have

Top 5
Top 10
Top 20

picks?

That Top 10 pick is absolutely up for trade possibilities. Gun to my head tells me they trade that pick away.

I think it's a tad doubtful only because we have so many compelling needs and there's bound to be
a stud on the board... I would say the bottom end of R1 picks is more likely but again it's very dependent.

Or I would say -- we've already collected our draft stash and it will be time to cash in NOW!

But of course, Mister Grier has proven to be a monster when it comes to leveraging ammo
so if he can land a whale of a deal it wouldn't shock me. But not some pedestrian

run of the mill value chart trade... We don't need that with the picks we've accumulated.

I think it's a tad doubtful only because we have some many compelling needs and there's bound to be
a stud on the board... I would say the bottom end of R1 picks is more likely but again it's very dependent.

Or I would say -- we've already collected our draft stash and it will be time to cash in NOW!

But of course, Mister Grier has proven to be a monster when it comes to leveraging ammo
so if he can land a whale of a deal it wouldn't shock me. But not some pedestrian

run of the mill value chart trade... We don't need that with the picks we've accumulated.

Agreed! But if you get your franchise QB with the TOP 3 pick then you can afford to go BPA after that.
Considering they would still have the late 1st round pick it's a strong possibility they trade it the Steelers Top 10.

Remember you don't have to get everything in one draft and one offseason.

They could easily be walking into the 2021 draft with THREE #1 picks again.

Cincinnati vs Pittsburgh next week should be telling...Redskins and Cincy are my biggest threats...Of course, Denver's fan base could easily get on board a tank if they're like 0-6.

Tua isn't the only highly rated QB in this draft. Unless they have him rated way higher than the other QB's, I hope they kick the tires to see what teams would be willing to pay for the #1 overall pick...if we end up with it.
Actually, he is by far the most accurate. They have something now called the breadbasket ratio, where QB's are rated on how often they place the ball at the optimal spot for the receiver.
In all the traditional categories Herbert is absolutely Golden, but he just doesn't have the ethereal awareness that the great ones have. He is no where near as bad as Tannehill in that respect as some have claimed, but he is still lacking.

Herbert may actually be the better Pro of them all if given time in an apprenticeship like Rodgers was. If the Dolphins do end up winning a few games and not getting the first pick, I wouldn't mind building around a Rosen/Fitzpatrick/ Herbert future.

Back
Top Bottom