Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Wasn't expecting that win. Might have to readjust my prediction to 8 or 9 wins.

Tua isn't the only highly rated QB in this draft. Unless they have him rated way higher than the other QB's, I hope they kick the tires to see what teams would be willing to pay for the #1 overall pick...if we end up with it.
I agree. Fromm Georgia? Herbert Oregon? Fields Ohio State. First Oklahoma? Love Utah State? Remember 1996 when Manning and Leaf were neck and neck

I agree. Fromm Georgia? Herbert Oregon? Fields Ohio State. First Oklahoma? Love Utah State? Remember 1996 when Manning and Leaf were neck and neck
Fromm will be nothing but a mediocre starter in the NFL for a few years and then a backup for his remaining years in the NFL. Fields is only a Sophomore and isn’t even eligible to enter the draft this year. Hurts, Herbert, and Love are all huge question marks as far as I am concerned.

If the Dolphins don’t draft Tua, I would rather see them draft Burrows than any of the other QB’s in the 2020 draft.

Fromm will be nothing but a mediocre starter in the NFL for a few years and then a backup for his remaining years in the NFL. Fields is only a Sophomore and isn’t even eligible to enter the draft this year. Hurts, Herbert, and Love are all huge question marks as far as I am concerned.

If the Dolphins don’t draft Tua, I would rather see them draft Burrows than any of the other QB’s in the 2020 draft.

There is a huge gap between Tua and the rest and Fields isn't eligible until next year. Take some time to watch these kids play, it's pretty apparent if you do why #1 is vital to this team.

There is a huge gap between Tua and the rest and Fields isn't eligible until next year. Take some time to watch these kids play, it's pretty apparent if you do why #1 is vital to this team.

Like the other poster above me said I think Burrows is narrowing the gap significantly. But yah, for now Tua is in a tier by himself.

Like the other poster above me said I think Burrows is narrowing the gap significantly. But yah, for now Tua is in a tier by himself.
Narrowing the gap significantly - please roll out that argument

Because one has not just succeeded in every level of football to date - he is crushing it - and even Edholm credits Tua for not going all Hero

Imagine that if Tua went all Hero?! Do you think he can elevate his game? Has Burrows reached his ceiling? If I were a betting man I cash out with someone who gets it done

Bama does not have a great Oline - watch Tua move he is not Tom Brady throwing from his spot - Tua is a lot more Brees, Wilson and he hasn’t gone all Hero mode even eat and why should he showcase his arm stength anymore than he has his seam throws are picture perfect - until someone stops it why change??

Or are you reading Erik Edlholm Yahoo sports who is trying to direct attention to himself? By stating that three in-named people would take Burrows over Tua - shouldn’t be hard to find three people who dislike Saban and Bama and therefore his QB

Last edited:
And I agree to an extent (Tua is still miles ahead of him though) with that having witnessed him tearing it up against our very good Gators D on Saturday night, the kid is legit and is #2 on my QB board right now, have to watch a bit more of him to see if he is just in a rich vein of form or this is what he is, if he is then we have a plan B if we don't get #1 otherwise I don't see a plan B anywhere else.

Tua hasn't played against a good defense this season & his team is LOADED with weapons. Last time he played a really good D was Clemson where he struggled.

The Tua hype train is deceiving people in my eyes.

Chargers ownership tried to dupe the city into paying 100% for a new stadium. San Diego wasn’t having any of that and stood their ground with the threat of moving to LA. No one in LA cares about the Chargers.

Neither did SD to be honest. Maybe it was just that roach motel stadium, but when I went to a game there the stadium was mostly empty and mostly Dolphin fans. And that is when they were playoff contenders.

Tua hasn't played against a good defense this season & his team is LOADED with weapons. Last time he played a really good D was Clemson where he struggled.

Who has played anyone at this junction? Clemson should not have been tested, and yet they nearly lost!!!

Fromm lost - it shouldn’t have been close

You play who is front of you

The schools typically start playing better schools later - Tua will face better competition than Trevor - then what will they say??

He just played Texas A&M who are a ranked team. Christ, what's this kid have to do in order for people to see how good he is? Save a baby from a burning building while having 5 cats under his arms throwing 5 TDS in hurricane force winds?

Back
Top Bottom