Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

This franchise is going to look completely inept when we trade a Pro Bowl LT and a DB thats in the running for DPOY and miss out on the top two QBs. We use our top pick to replace Tunsil and then package the Texans and Steelers picks (which look like the back half of the first round picks) to move up and take the 4th best QB in the draft.
We kinda knew the Texans would be good. The real issue is we are winning games. That and the horrible ****ing Minkah trade.

I said I think we will have a top 3 pick when it's all said and done.

I wasn't pondering what our worst case scenario was, lol.
What’s odd is how many teams have so few wins. Normally this evens out a bit by the end of the season meaning all of these teams aren’t going 2-14. Some will get to 5 wins etc. I think we may be one of those teams though lol.

What’s odd is how many teams have so few wins. Normally this evens out a bit by the end of the season meaning all of these teams aren’t going 2-14. Some will get to 5 wins etc. I think we may be one of those teams though lol.
Most of the crappy teams must have to play the other crappy teams later in the season this year for some reason, lol.

Someone's gotta win!

We kinda knew the Texans would be good. The real issue is we are winning games. That and the horrible ****ing Minkah trade.
Pitts gonna think that trade is horrible when the season ends and they are counting on a 36 year old QB coming off tommy john surgery or Mason Rudolph's sorry self and no 1st rounder to take a QB. God he has destroyed my starting WR Juju smith Schuster the guy completes about 60 to 70 percent of his passes to RB's and teams can't seem to stop pitt with that lol

First, the trade is what it is.

Second, there's been no indication Flores wanted this trade. Minkah forced it.

Third, it had nothing to do with Minkah not wanting to play multiple positions. He came here embracing the idea of being a Swiss Army Knife. He arrived in Pittsburgh embracing the ideas of being used in multiple ways.

Something happened between Minkah and Flores and our organization. No one knows what. I don't know if Minkah felt he was being lied to or didn't want to be part of a tank or just didn't like the way his role was being explained to him.

Whatever it was, he didn't want to be here and differences couldn't be reconciled and it's hard to imagine we'll get equal value for him. But that's just how it goes. But him not wanting to play multiple positions had nothing to do with it, unless by multiple positions you mean he didn't want to play every defensive position.

That was a nice “i am very smart” breakdown. Unfortunately it was not accurate with what I actually said, just what you thought I did.

Pitts gonna think that trade is horrible when the season ends and they are counting on a 36 year old QB coming off tommy john surgery or Mason Rudolph's sorry self and no 1st rounder to take a QB. God he has destroyed my starting WR Juju smith Schuster the guy completes about 60 to 70 percent of his passes to RB's and teams can't seem to stop pitt with that lol

They will draft Jalen Hurts in the 2nd and dominate for the next decade, because Steelers.

this game is huge tonight for their playoff chances and our draft pick. I don't see a lot of potential games they might lose. Hoping cards and jets pull upset since they are road games pitt struggles at new york last few times. Otherwise I think bills cincy home at browns are lock wins for steelers. Ravens might not have anything to play for when they meet. really hoping steelers only get to 8-8. just don't see it. ugh i knew this trade was dumb and I knew it when certain posters kept saying noway steelers win 5 games or more.

Looks like it may “give” tonight. Starting Conner in a BIG fantasy game. Of course he’s out already %%##€££>.

Back
Top Bottom