Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Steelers should wind up at about 8-8; maybe 7-9 but I don't see them doing worse than that. Aside from the Pats loss who everyone loses to, they've lost to some solid football teams in close fashion. They still have a lot of good pieces on that team.

As much as I would love the BPA at that Steelers pick you just can't do it. If you have an opportunity to get a later 1st round pick and add an additional to next years haul (THREE 1st round picks) and something else like a 2nd then you have to do it.
Yes if it is a day one and a second day one 2021 - you have to answer the bell

You take Pittsburgh or a Qb starved team and wipe the draft floor with them

Steelers should wind up at about 8-8; maybe 7-9 but I don't see them doing worse than that. Aside from the Pats loss who everyone loses to, they've lost to some solid football teams in close fashion. They still have a lot of good pieces on that team.

You could be right about the Steelers winning 7 or 8 games, but that will be much tougher then you think...

@Chargers...Normally Steelers could/should handle the Bolts in L.A, but without a true starting QB, and now starting yo get hit with more big injuries. L

DOLPHINS...After a bye, against the Dolphins, should be a win, but if it ends up being a loss, expect the Steelers to actually be closer to epic bad. W

COLTS...Colts are playing well, and a Limping Steelers team is not going all of a sudden play well enough to slow down the Colts. L

RAMS...Rams are not playing like the Rams of 2018, but they are still extremely talented. L

@Browns...Though underachieving, this is still a very talented team. L

@BENGALS...Should win against this self destructing team. W

BROWNS...Though this in in Pittsburgh, Browns still to talented against a badly injury hit Steelers team. L

CARDS...Yeah, this should be win, but who knows. W

Bills...Bills are hot, Steelers are not. L

@jets...The Jets should give them another win. W

@RAVENS...This is still a better team in their home then the Steelers. L

I see the Steelers realistically just winning 4 games....Obviously they are a quality organization that knows how to win, so they could end up winning more, but they could also end up being in worse shape then people believe, and lose games against teams like, Dolphins, Bengals, Cardinals, or Jets.

You could be right about the Steelers winning 7 or 8 games, but that will be much tougher then you think...

@Chargers...Normally Steelers could/should handle the Bolts in L.A, but without a true starting QB, and now starting yo get hit with more big injuries. L

DOLPHINS...After a bye, against the Dolphins, should be a win, but if it ends up being a loss, expect the Steelers to actually be closer to epic bad. W

COLTS...Colts are playing well, and a Limping Steelers team is not going all of a sudden play well enough to slow down the Colts. L

RAMS...Rams are not playing like the Rams of 2018, but they are still extremely talented. L

@Browns...Though underachieving, this is still a very talented team. L

@BENGALS...Should win against this self destructing team. W

BROWNS...Though this in in Pittsburgh, Browns still to talented against a badly injury hit Steelers team. L

CARDS...Yeah, this should be win, but who knows. W

Bills...Bills are hot, Steelers are not. L

@jets...The Jets should give them another win. W

@RAVENS...This is still a better team in their home then the Steelers. L

I see the Steelers realistically just winning 4 games....Obviously they are a quality organization that knows how to win, so they could end up winning more, but they could also end up being in worse shape then people believe, and lose games against teams like, Dolphins, Bengals, Cardinals, or Jets.
The only games you have them winning are the one's they should obviously win b/c their opponent is somewhere between pretty bad and just awful. That seems highly unlikely to me considering all the other seven games are certainly winnable (even if they're not the favorite it will be less than a td line) and against teams that have their own issues. I know we all hope it plays out this way, but I'd be surprised if a team that still is very strong in the trenches with the coaching they have can't pull out at least a couple of those 7 winnable games.

The only games you have them winning are the one's they should obviously win b/c their opponent is somewhere between pretty bad and just awful. That seems highly unlikely to me considering all the other seven games are certainly winnable (even if they're not the favorite it will be less than a td line) and against teams that have their own issues. I know we all hope it plays out this way, but I'd be surprised if a team that still is very strong in the trenches with the coaching they have can't pull out at least a couple of those 7 winnable games.

The Steelers are on QB #3.

The Steelers just this week had some players out for a while.

The Steelers got rid of a Receiver and a RB in the Off-Season that were instrumental to their offense's success... meaning this season they're without their star QB, RB, and WR that helped them in years past, look really good on offense.

Anyway you want to look at it, this is not the Steelers team of the past. This team is stumbling, and is far more more possible to see one of the 4 teams I mentioned the Steelers beat to upset them, then to see this Steeler team actually upset those others teams for a win.

The Steelers are in a bit of a nosedive, and it will be a tough season for them.

The Steelers are on QB #3.

The Steelers just this week had some players out for a while.

The Steelers got rid of a Receiver and a RB in the Off-Season that were instrumental to their offense's success... meaning this season they're without their star QB, RB, and WR that helped them in years past, look really good.on offense.

Anyway you want to look at it, this is not the Steelers team of the past. This teamis stumbing, and is far more more possible to see one of the 4 teams I mentioned the Steelers beat to upset them, then to see this Steeler team actually upset those others teams forba win.

The Steelers are in a bit of a nosedive, and it will be a tough season for them.
Some of those points are irrelevant such as players they've lost in the offseason. I'm judging this team on what they are, not what they were. I'm not saying they're gonna win the super bowl or even make the playoffs. They still have enough good pieces that can take them to 8-8.
Even with that 3rd string qb (who actually looked really good), they hung in there right to the end and certainly could've won that game. Rudolph will be back next week regardless. I hope you're right and I'm wrong. I'm sticking by my prediction. We'll see who's right.

Some of those points are irrelevant such as players they've lost in the offseason. I'm judging this team on what they are, not what they were. I'm not saying they're gonna win the super bowl or even make the playoffs. They still have enough good pieces that can take them to 8-8.
Even with that 3rd string qb (who actually looked really good), they hung in there right to the end and certainly could've won that game. Rudolph will be back next week regardless. I hope you're right and I'm wrong. I'm sticking by my prediction. We'll see who's right.

Like I said, you could be right, even if zI don't see it...I guess we will see.

I will still be rooting hard for the Steelers to fall on their face. LoL

Are you willing to put $$$$ on that 8-8 prediction?

Are you willing to put $$$$ on that 8-8 prediction?
I'd certainly do the 7-9; even that makes me feel a little dirty being torn by hoping they lose so we get a higher pick and hoping they win b/c there's enough money involved to make it worthwhile. If our pick wasn't involved, I would bet on 8-8, but with the pick in play, that's just too much bad juju. 7 wins at minimum for the Steelers has already been decided by the football gods so my bet on it wouldn't alter the future as it pertains to the phins in any undesirable way.

I'd certainly do the 7-9; even that makes me feel a little dirty being torn by hoping they lose so we get a higher pick and hoping they win b/c there's enough money involved to make it worthwhile. If our pick wasn't involved, I would bet on 8-8, but with the pick in play, that's just too much bad juju. 7 wins at minimum for the Steelers has already been decided by the football gods so my bet on it wouldn't alter the future as it pertains to the phins in any undesirable way.

I don’t see 7-8 wins either, but maybe I’m just looking at it from a hoping perspective... but will see. Realistically speaking the season is young and a lot of things can happen still, but I still think without Ben those tight games are more likely to tilt away from Pitt.

I don’t see 7-8 wins either, but maybe I’m just looking at it from a hoping perspective... but will see. Realistically speaking the season is still young and a lot of things can happen still, but I still think without Ben those tight games are more likely to tilt away from Pitt.
ESPN's matchup predictor has them going 8-8 so its official; they're going 5-11 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom