Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

I can't see them going 7-4 the rest of the way. I can't see them going .500 the rest of the way. The homer in me wants to see 0-11 of course.

I can't see them going 7-4 the rest of the way. I can't see them going .500 the rest of the way. The homer in me wants to see 0-11 of course.
idk after watching that fumble bounce further infield when it looked like it was heading out. it made me think that this might be our year to get the QB. I've never seen anything like that

You could be right about the Steelers winning 7 or 8 games, but that will be much tougher then you think...

@Chargers...Normally Steelers could/should handle the Bolts in L.A, but without a true starting QB, and now starting yo get hit with more big injuries. L

DOLPHINS...After a bye, against the Dolphins, should be a win, but if it ends up being a loss, expect the Steelers to actually be closer to epic bad. W

COLTS...Colts are playing well, and a Limping Steelers team is not going all of a sudden play well enough to slow down the Colts. L

RAMS...Rams are not playing like the Rams of 2018, but they are still extremely talented. L

@Browns...Though underachieving, this is still a very talented team. L

@BENGALS...Should win against this self destructing team. W

BROWNS...Though this in in Pittsburgh, Browns still to talented against a badly injury hit Steelers team. L

CARDS...Yeah, this should be win, but who knows. W

Bills...Bills are hot, Steelers are not. L

@jets...The Jets should give them another win. W

@RAVENS...This is still a better team in their home then the Steelers. L

I see the Steelers realistically just winning 4 games....Obviously they are a quality organization that knows how to win, so they could end up winning more, but they could also end up being in worse shape then people believe, and lose games against teams like, Dolphins, Bengals, Cardinals, or Jets.

Browns have not swept the Steelers since 1988! In all my 30 years if there is anything I have learned it's to never bet on the Browns vs the Steelers.

idk after watching that fumble bounce further infield when it looked like it was heading out. it made me think that this might be our year to get the QB. I've never seen anything like that
I didn't see the play you're talking about.

I didn't see the play you're talking about.

Choose the ‘Watch on YouTube’ link after you try to play the video. It won’t allow you to view it directly on this site.

Reports out of Pittsburgh say the team had several fights during practice yesterday... Things may be spiraling downwards.

Reports out of Pittsburgh say the team had several fights during practice yesterday... Things may be spiraling downwards.
Why? Things were so going upwards?? That record was acceptable??

IMO It is a dumpster fire

Last edited:
Browns have not swept the Steelers since 1988! In all my 30 years if there is anything I have learned it's to never bet on the Browns vs the Steelers.

There will eventually be a 1st time. And with the Steelers being withour it's starting QB, and fielding less talent...This could be the year.

There will eventually be a 1st time. And with the Steelers being withour it's starting QB, and fielding less talent...This could be the year.

every dynasty dies and new ones appear. I think PITT is past it's peak, but I wouldn't count on '19. Wish no ill on PITT, but the lower their record the happier I am

I can't help but think about Minkah and his camp.
I get it the Steelers have a great name and football legacy.

1) But at the end of the season they're going to be very close record-wise to Miami
2) I'm not sure what their future holds. Big Ben will be back, for how long? then what?
3) Tomlin looks like he's going to be out the door shortly

If Miami nails what they need to in the offseason then they can acend very quickly and still be an extremely young team.

Minkah would have been a part of that and forge his legacy here.

What does he forge in Pittsburgh?

BTW, from a draft perspective...Is Minkah worth TWO 1st round picks and maybe an additional 2nd? Yes! If the Pittusburgh pick lands top 10 which is a very real possibility then Miami likely will have trading partners for that spot.

Last edited:
Minkah and his mom beat up Mike Tomlin.

Would you trade Minkah for TWO 1st round picks and may another 2nd/3rd/4th rounder?
People that were upset by the trade intially need to realize that's a realistic comp we maybe looking at by flipping the Steelers pick.

So between Minkah, Tunsil and Stills...a realistic

FOUR 1st round picks and TWO 2nd rounders...

Man it would be something if the Steelers end up with the top pick instead of us somehow lol

At the very least, they are becoming a softer opponent for the Bengals next time most likely

Back
Top Bottom