Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 79 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

The size of the horseshoe Pitt has up their *** this season must be enormous ...it's unreal how this team keeps squeaking out wins when they are clearly a sub-.500 team.

It's annoying as hell. But it is what it is...I'll take the pick and you can keep that baby over there.
Give me the guys that are willing to go all out, play anywhere they're needed, putting team FIRST!

Stillers will win anywhere from 1 to 3 of their remaining 4 games. Its amazing how well coached teams win close games.

Why is everyone saying how lucky they are? I said when Miami made this trade that Steelers would win 9 or 10 games. I don’t get the shock. ? Can anyone explain it to me?
They have best d in football so they don’t need to score a lot of points .

the second is very easy for them.

challenging games like the rams and colts were at home.

if you want to say that the league favors the Steelers then I would agree. They been getting calls and schedule benefits for years.

but I don’t see why this is lucky or any shock. There was no doubt Pitt was winning 9 or 10 games.

I actually think jets will beat them because they play terrible in ny.

I said Hodges was really good and I was mocked in the chat room . A guy said he should be signed to a 6 year contract if he is so great.

Can anyone tell me why they are shocked or saying this is luck? Just curious.

btw I expect is to have back to back picks in late 20s in first round. Texans and Steelers will end up with close records. I get texans puck is better lol.

Stillers will win anywhere from 1 to 3 of their remaining 4 games. Its amazing how well coached teams win close games.
Yes and it's amazing how a great A coached can win games "one that everyone was saying Miami's has the worst roster in NFL history" BUT yet Flores has come out and but teams with more talent I THINK WE HAVE FOUND OUR CAOCH!

Murray and the Cardinals will outscore the Steelers no doubt. The Bills are by far the better team even if that game is in Pittsburgh. The Jets have been playing much better despite the bad game today vs a motivated Bengals team. If Darnold is on and Bell can get going there is no way that Steelers offense will outscore them vs that Jets' defense. Plus Bell will have some extra motivation. The Ravens will be fighting for the #1 seed and this is a much better Ravens team than earlier when they beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh. Sorry I don't see the Steelers winning another game this year,

Murray and the Cardinals will outscore the Steelers no doubt. The Bills are by far the better team even if that game is in Pittsburgh. The Jets have been playing much better despite the bad game today vs a motivated Bengals team. If Darnold is on and Bell can get going there is no way that Steelers offense will outscore them vs that Jets' defense. Plus Bell will have some extra motivation. The Ravens will be fighting for the #1 seed and this is a much better Ravens team than earlier when they beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh. Sorry I don't see the Steelers winning another game this year,
Hope you are right but........
I been hearing that all year long on the forum here.
you realize that nobody can block tj watt?
they have best d in league.

btw I am so glad Dolphins didn’t listen to me and draft tj watt. Thank god they were smart enough to get Charles Harris.

Hope you are right but........
I been hearing that all year long on the forum here.
you realize that nobody can block tj watt?
they have best d in league.

btw I am so glad Dolphins didn’t listen to me and draft tj watt. Thank god they were smart enough to get Charles Harris.
Yes their defense will keep them in most games but I still don't see them winning any of those remaining games. Maybe against the Cardinals but Murray has shown flashes and Arizona has some playmakers plus that game will be played in Arizona. They could upset the Bills in Pisstburgh but the Bills look like they are a legit playoff team at this point. The Bills defense is just as good as Pittsburgh's but Josh Allen is still a huge question mark IMO.

The notion that Harris fit the defense better than Watt seems beyond ridiculous now. It was just a terrible decision . Hoping that Grier makes smarter decisions while taking the advice of Marvin Allen and Reggie Mckenzie seriously.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. IMO their record is inflated and the team is a fraud. I believe things will even out in the end. They may not lose out but I doubt they win more than 2 more games. Which would be nice for those who predicted them to win 8 games. It sucks for Dolphins fans since it lowers that draft pick. However lets not pretend that the Steelers are even close to a legit playoff team this year. I don't see Ben coming back close to what he was and also believe that reality will start to set in that they won't be a serious contender anytime soon.

Reality setting in now?

Reality setting in now?
That they are a team with an inflated record that may still still finish below .500? That is what I have believed all along. The reality is they are a below average team with an oportunistic defense that has caught a few breaks while playing against a soft schedule. They are not a legit playoff team. Do you seriously see that team competing against the Patriots, Ravens, Chiefs, Texans, Titans or Bills in the playoffs? Eeking out wins against bad teams like the Bengals and Browns doesn't change reality that the 2019 Steelers are not a legit playoff team. Lets come back to this thread at the end of teh season.

The Browns back to being the Browns. Steelers luck out again with Mayfield getting beat up, not that he is that good to begin with. Neither of those teams is a legitimate playoff contender. Steelers will lose thier last 4 games to end up 7-9. Browns will lose 3 of their last 4 to end up 6-10.
I hope they lose out but I don’t think that happens.

That they are a team with an inflated record that may still still finish below .500? That is what I have believed all along. The reality is they are a below average team with an oportunistic defense that has caught a few breaks while playing against a soft schedule. They are not a legit playoff team. Do you seriously see that team competing against the Patriots, Ravens, Chiefs, Texans, Titans or Bills in the playoffs? Eeking out wins against bad teams like the Bengals and Browns doesn't change reality that the 2019 Steelers are not a legit playoff team. Lets come back to this thread at the end of teh season.

I never said they were a playoff team but you and many others laughed at the idea of the Steelers still winning 7 or 8 games this year with Ben out and assumed we would have a top ten pick with their pick. The reality I'm referring to is that it will be a mid 1st round pick like I predicted after we traded Minkah.

Dang I hate being right all the time, and a lot on here thought this was a crazy notion to believe.
Congrats to you on calling it. However that team winning 7 or 8 games vs a cupcate schedule is not something to be proud about for them or their fans. Lets watch as the playoffs slip away from them over the next month Yeah it sucks that the Dolphins will end up with a pick between 16-20 instead of one between 6-10. Not sure why any Dolphins fan would be happy about that.

I never said they were a playoff team but you and many others laughed at the idea of the Steelers still winning 7 or 8 games this year with Ben out and assumed we would have a top ten pick with their pick. The reality I'm referring to is that it will be a mid 1st round pick like I predicted after we traded Minkah.
So you are happy being right about the Dolphins getting a lower pick for Minkah? A guy who decided he didn't want to be on the team? I am not happy about that. Not going to prop up the Steelers to be something they are not either way. Reality is that they are not a playoff team with or without Minkah. We will see how great they are next season when their 38 year old QB returns from injury. Sure they may be further along than the Dolphins as far as a built roster goes. However we will see how long that lasts.

Back
Top Bottom