Steelers Releases CB D. Washington... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Releases CB D. Washington...

Disnardo

Premium Member
Reaction score
Another CB on the market...

With his 10 years NFL experience, he might be cheap...

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy sucks so bad he trades himself on Madden whenever he plays with the Steelers....

Saw that on a website about 5 years ago, hilarious, but dead on. He is an average corner in every sense of the word.

If you complain about Madison and Fletcher, then damn, you might not want to watch Washington in a Miami secondary.

Yes, Washington is horrible. My Bro. in law is huge Steeler fan so I watch a lot of their games. Their whole secondary is way behind the rest of the league.

please no, I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want my T Buck back :D

This guy is a bum...the steelers seconadary has been amongst the worst in the league for a while

Let me get this straight. The Steelers secondary is one of the worst in the league. Washington isn't even good enough to play for them, and you want Miami to sign him?

Of course I don't want him if he will do more harm than good...

There are other CB, or DB better than him in the FA market...

We have a D that does not allow points, just looking at CB backups that might help when needed, at dime and nickel packages, at a low cost to CAP.

But before I posted I checked the Passing D for Pits, and they are bettter than ours stats wise, in a number of categories...

They are # 9 in Total D...
We are # 10...

They are # 11 in passing yds/g...
We are # 19...

They are # 11 in total pass yds...
We are # 19 ...

We are just about even in passes comp (60%).

I believe we're are not looking at the total picture, when we think we're in the top 5 in D in all aspects of the passing game, when we are not...

Look at "sacks" and "points allowed".

Also check out "INTs" and "passing TDs" . Then look at "attempts".

They ain't as good as us.

Muck I don't disagree with you on those points. We overall have a better D than Pits, because we have so much talent, my post before states that Pit D is better than ours in certain categories not all...

But if you check out overall defense Pitsburgh is ahead of Miami (Pit #9, Miami #10). They also lead us in TDA (3rd down att) and one very important one TDC (3rd Down conv)...

Bottom line, we are better than Pit over all, but IMO we are not the leaders in all categories...

Back
Top Bottom