Step Away From the LEDGE - Be Positive! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Step Away From the LEDGE - Be Positive!

I’m going against the grain here.

Screw the negativity, I’m positive!

- Tanking with the chance to be “great” is much better than mediocrity and 20 starting QBs in 20 years
- Draft HAUL. Wow, the future should be bright indeed
- Tua. He’s coming out, and to us. No way he’s going back to school and competing against Lawrence in 2021. Book it. I have watched almost all his games, he is plain spectacular
- Flores, I am hopeful and we need to give him a chance. Finally we have a coach with a long term view, a long contract, and that’s best for the team
- Drafting: I’m confident that we will hit. There is so much opportunity given the quantity of picks that there will likely see extra concentration here. Evidenced by Mc Kenzie from the Raiders being brought in to help. Again, Tua is consensus #1 by global standards, so we can’t expect going wrong there
- Negotiations strong evidenced by draft haul
- Minkah: Meh. We are in the driver seat here. We can lock him up until his 5th year if we want. The more he wants to leave, the more the effort he will give this Sunday, to showcase himself. If he wants to leave, screw him, let him go. But on OUR terms
- Right tackle less costly than a left. Tua again
- We can keep the draft picks rolling for years by parlaying what we have. The gift that keeps on giving...

The blood letting is necessary. Embrace it. Draft dayS ahead will be like Christmas. The top players will populate the roster like manna from heaven. Laugh at your friends who support other teams.

Our dynasty will be built while the crows pick on the bones of Brady’s retirement

It’s real. It’s happening. Embrace it. Book it.

Fins UP! WAY UP!!!
Top of the AFCE -3 years from now for a 10 year run

I am with you on the positive side... for sure! There is nowhere to go but up. Its a positive situation to be in. Its just going to suck on Sundays for a little while... I can handle it... No ledge. I watch the game at home and alone... Invented a bunch of new cuss words lol

I'm all for the "tank" rebuild, but I was disappointed that the defense was so dreadful, no sign of life. Although, the OL performed better than I thought. The bar was set pretty low.

Really what more can we do this year. I just hope the team wins at least one game and plays more competitively.

As far as the draft "haul" it's only that if Miami makes the right picks.

I'm excited to see this team get to the point, in time where they are in position to contend on a regular basis for the division title. I think with all the draft picks and cap space Grier and Flo have lined up for us over the next 2-years competing for the Div title year in year out is basically a certainty within 2 years. Everything beyond that is all up to how talented the QB we end up with actually is.

I’m going against the grain here.

Screw the negativity, I’m positive!

- Tanking with the chance to be “great” is much better than mediocrity and 20 starting QBs in 20 years
- Draft HAUL. Wow, the future should be bright indeed
- Tua. He’s coming out, and to us. No way he’s going back to school and competing against Lawrence in 2021. Book it. I have watched almost all his games, he is plain spectacular
- Flores, I am hopeful and we need to give him a chance. Finally we have a coach with a long term view, a long contract, and that’s best for the team
- Drafting: I’m confident that we will hit. There is so much opportunity given the quantity of picks that there will likely see extra concentration here. Evidenced by Mc Kenzie from the Raiders being brought in to help. Again, Tua is consensus #1 by global standards, so we can’t expect going wrong there
- Negotiations strong evidenced by draft haul
- Minkah: Meh. We are in the driver seat here. We can lock him up until his 5th year if we want. The more he wants to leave, the more the effort he will give this Sunday, to showcase himself. If he wants to leave, screw him, let him go. But on OUR terms
- Right tackle less costly than a left. Tua again
- We can keep the draft picks rolling for years by parlaying what we have. The gift that keeps on giving...

The blood letting is necessary. Embrace it. Draft dayS ahead will be like Christmas. The top players will populate the roster like manna from heaven. Laugh at your friends who support other teams.

Our dynasty will be built while the crows pick on the bones of Brady’s retirement

It’s real. It’s happening. Embrace it. Book it.

Fins UP! WAY UP!!!
Great post @TrinidadDolfan !

I agree with all of it. We need an elite QB, and Tua is one of them, but IMHO, Jake Fromm fits this offense better as he is more accurate, makes better pre-snap reads, processes quicker, and is the closest thing to Tom Brady in college football. But Tua is a natural leader, slightly more athletic, gritty, and stays calm in the chaos very well. The wildcard is Justin Herbert, who has the best arm, best athletics, best size, is also extremely smart and has some extremely impressive tape in parts. His problem is that he's not consistently accurate, not as good at reading defenses pre or post snap as Fromm, and isn't the leader that Tua is. Clearly Herbert has the most upside, it's not even close. But he scares me in a Ja'Marcus Russel, Akili Smith, Jake Locker sort of way. I think we need one of those 3 QB's, and I'm praying we get the right one. I'm not convinced Tua is that guy yet, but I'd be happy to have him and find out.

I agree with the poster, also that this will be hard to watch but I will, you have to expect bad at the start this team is mostly 2yrs and less of exp. learning a new and complexed defense so there will be a lot of mistakes early as long as we show improvement by yrs end, as for p[layers who don't by in to the system and don't want to be here, gtfo we don't want your spoiled ass here

Back
Top Bottom