Step away from the ledge (Mock Draft) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Step away from the ledge (Mock Draft)

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Sign Anthony Collins and Manny Lawson

We still should restructure some contracts

Trade back in the first and add another 2nd and a 4th...

1st- Trade for Mike Wallace
2nd-Coby Fleener TE Stanford
2nd-Mohamed Sanu WR Rutgers
3rd-Brian Quick WR App. State
3rd-Brandon Mosley RT Auburn
4th-Janzen Jackson FS McNeese State
4th-Lucas Nix OG Pitt
5th-Mike Harris CB Florida State
6th-Donte-Paige Moss OLB North Carolina
7th-Levy Ad**** OT Florida State

People have different opinions but IMO we should be very offensive minded in the draft. We need offense big time and the defense overall is solid.

QB-Moore or Garrard
RB-Bush/Thomas/Clay
WR-Wallace/Hartline/Bess/Sanu/Gates/Quick
TE-Fleener/Fasano
LT- Jake Long
LG- Incognito
C-Pouncey
RG-John Jerry
RT- Brandon Mosley

DE-Odrick
NT-Soliai
DE-Starks
OLB-Wake
ILB-Dansby
ILB-Burnett
OLB-Lawson
CB-Davis/Smith/Marshall/Wilson/Harris
SS-Jones
FS-Jackson

That team is very talented and if Philbin does work out we can do a lot of damage. Garrard will win the battle IMO and he never had talent like that on offense and can do some good things with that team...

Let me know what you guys think!!!!

So, we're going with 3 wr and a te in the 1st 4 picks?

Yes Wide Reciever is a HUGE need! We need to bring in playmakers and this draft is the one too do it. People think pass rusher is big need and I do agree but Lawson should come cheap. This draft is weak for OLB and yes we can get one with he first pick but we have much larger needs. We cab find lineman throughout this draft.

So, we're going with 3 wr and a te in the 1st 4 picks?

in 09 Jeff picked -Vontae and Smith in the first 2 Rounds and picked clemmons in round 5.
right after Hill and Goodman left for the Broncons, so i can agree with this. I dont think it will be a 10 mill a year player like Mike Wallace
but Ireland seems to draft in Doubles.

nice mock.

I like the mock, but I think it is much more likely we take Tannehill at 8. Also, I like both Sanu and Quick, but both are similar receivers IMO. I would rather take Sanu and then someone like Joe Adams or another speedy slot receiver with big YAC potential. Really like the players though. Huge fan of the Janzen Jackson and Paige-Moss picks...both can be had in mid-late rounds and both have 1-2 round talent. Maybe we get lucky and one gets their head on straight

in 09 Jeff picked -Vontae and Smith in the first 2 Rounds and picked clemmons in round 5.
right after Hill and Goodman left for the Broncons, so i can agree with this. I dont think it will be a 10 mill a year player like Mike Wallace
but Ireland seems to draft in Doubles.

nice mock.
Yeah I'm doubt we do trade for mike but I would absolutely love it!

I like the mock, but I think it is much more likely we take Tannehill at 8. Also, I like both Sanu and Quick, but both are similar receivers IMO. I would rather take Sanu and then someone like Joe Adams or another speedy slot receiver with big YAC potential. Really like the players though. Huge fan of the Janzen Jackson and Paige-Moss picks...both can be had in mid-late rounds and both have 1-2 round talent. Maybe we get lucky and one gets their head on straight
I wouldn't mind taken Tannehill at 8 but I really hope we don't have to trade up. If we do get him then i would add a guy like Hilton to my mock.

we are not going to get mike wallace. Just trade back and pick Fleener right away and then Sanu. If we can't find the pass rusher we want, i agree that we need to stock up on playmakers. Someones got to fill in for the lost production (Bmarsh and his annual 1000 yrd seasons)

bess-hartlne- gates barring disaster guaranteed to make roster

moore/wallace play ST well as well which is why they are on the roster

are all the receivers you want to draft going to cover kicks as well?

bess-hartlne- gates barring disaster guaranteed to make roster

moore/wallace play ST well as well which is why they are on the roster

are all the receivers you want to draft going to cover kicks as well?

bess hartline and gates play ST, we dont need 5-6 receivers playing St..

Back
Top Bottom