Stephen A. Talking about Pitts and Tua.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen A. Talking about Pitts and Tua....

All the Kiper hate....smh

Keep in mind that all of this Draft hoopla has him to thank as part of the amazing event we get to experience today. Love him or hate him he is part of what made it all happen. I still enjoy hearing him and at least he tries to explain why he thinks about his points of view.
Dude has made a great living on a job he created from scratch.
Respect!

Does he still think Dwayne Haskins is a running QB? I wonder how much take he's actually watched of Pitts over the last year.

Long story short.... ZW benefitted greatly from Byu's 2020 schedule

p.s. ZW made a bunch of impressive plays against the likes of N Alabama & TX-San Antonio
I understand what you are saying, but he can only play the schedule he is given.

It also isn't like his skill players were so much better than the competition that he could just sling it, and let his recievers feast.

He has a good accurate arm, by all accounts goes through his progressions at an acceptable level for a collegiate, and doesn't make a lot of bone head decisions.

Sure, the game will be much faster than he has ever seen, but that is true of any rookie QB.

Last year said somebody would be a weapon in an NFL game and he was out for the year by about 3 weeks. Let's be real, this guy only knows basketball and is horrifically bad at opinions on other sports

Back
Top Bottom