Stephen A. Talking about Pitts and Tua.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen A. Talking about Pitts and Tua....

Steven A and Omar, two guys capable of producing multiple page threads based on hate.

In regards to the topic, I agree that Pitts would help Tua tremendously. I'm not sure teams are going to know how to match up with Pitts initially.

Stephen A is biased. Plus he's feeding off the bottom feeders. Says alot. Big mouth and shouts alot. Always going to get views.

All the Kiper hate....smh

Keep in mind that all of this Draft hoopla has him to thank as part of the amazing event we get to experience today. Love him or hate him he is part of what made it all happen. I still enjoy hearing him and at least he tries to explain why he thinks about his points of view.
Dude has made a great living on a job he created from scratch.
Respect!

I love your draft. Our defense is killer and we have improved our offense for Tua. I think we will add a few surprises in the later rds from coaching the senior bowl. That is where o-line,d-line and secondary picks in rounds 4-7 are so important

I like Pitts as a prospect and he will be a good player in the league but he is turning into one of the most overhyped prospects i've come across in a long long time. Words like generational and hall of fame are being tossed around, it's getting to be a bit much.

I'm all for building around Tua and drafting a tight end in round 1 is almost always a recipe for disaster. All the best tight ends in the league are generally drafted in rounds 2-5. When I look for a tight end I look for 2 things 1) a guy who can find the soft spots in the defense and 2) a guy who can run block

Pitts athletic gifts are obvious, he is fast, he is agile, can high point the ball, and is very quick in and out of his release. He is also very strong at high pointing the ball, very similar to Parker in that regard. He is a lean guy though so his blocking is simply sufficient and he is most certainly not a conventional tight end.

Tight ends are naturally slow starters in this league and we have a young QB that is going into year 2 and needs help immediately. Assuming Chase will be gone, I would much prefer to draft a guy like Waddle as he would be an immediate impact player.

Pitts may be a dynamic prospect, but he still plays at a position that is slow to adjust to the NFL and one that develops later than most. There is a very good chance that looking back on this draft, he may not even be considered the best tight end of his draft class.

Just my $.02

That was brilliant! Face facts -- his commend of the facts (he was obviously reading notes) and
amazing insight (he actually pronounced Ga-zecki phonetically) demonstrates at least 5 min
prep and WTF else are you expecting from ESPN? The fakey foxy news of sports...

Would you say he’s wrong in saying Pitts would help Tua? I don’t generally like Stephen A, just wondering if you feel he’s wrong here.
He can be a complete moron, and still be correct.

They're not mutually exclusive.

Almost makes me change my mind on Pitts. If Steven A likes it, then it's surely the wrong move! Why must he ruin everything???🤣

"HOWWWWEVVVAAAA!!!!!"

HAHA..STEPHEN A. SMITH IS A LOUD MAN AND SCREAMS A LOT BUT I LIKE LISTENING TO HIM, WHETHER I AGREE OR NOT..INTERESTING..THAT'S PART OF WHY HE STICKS, I GUESS....

..HE'S LIGHTYEARS BETTER THAN DAN LE BATARD..FOR CHRISTS SAKE THE MAN KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT SPORTS, TBH.

Back
Top Bottom