Stephen Ross Ruined the Franchise | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross Ruined the Franchise

Been laughing since I saw that cringy sig:lol:

I don’t believe you, but whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better.

I’ve given you many posts to show me you can bring something of value and its all been rather juvenile in the “I’m not mad, you are” mold. Unfortunately thats not really the quality level I can accept, even from a lowly Suns fan. Goodbye, and hopefully you will learn some things about football in your stay here. I am glad that my thread on Russ Wilson was able to start you on your education.

The one thing i like about Ross as owner is he isn't making the same mistakes over and over.. He is trying to learn from it and even at the expense of now is trying to build for the future..It would have been easy for Ross to have kept tannehill and fielded a team that would have went 7-9 maybe kept his PSL owners happy.. Instead he is no doubt taking a loss this season for riches in the long term and i like that.

Ross is a fine owner in my book and like other posters said "He isn't selling the dolphins" Owning an NFL franchise is basically printed money

The one thing i like about Ross as owner is he isn't making the same mistakes over and over.. He is trying to learn from it and even at the expense of now is trying to build for the future..It would have been easy for Ross to have kept tannehill and fielded a team that would have went 7-9 maybe kept his PSL owners happy.. Instead he is no doubt taking a loss this season for riches in the long term and i like that.

Ross is a fine owner in my book and like other posters said "He isn't selling the dolphins" Owning an NFL franchise is basically printed money
Not implementing a PSL is the biggest thing I give him credit for.

Not implementing a PSL is the biggest thing I give him credit for.
thanks for the information i didn't even know that, I havent even looked at season tickets because i assumed we had PSL's.. See i'm telling you Ross isn't as bad as some are making him out to be

thanks for the information i didn't even know that, I havent even looked at season tickets because i assumed we had PSL's.. See i'm telling you Ross isn't as bad as some are making him out to be
I don't know if that will change in the future but what I have been told there is no plans for a PSL.

Back
Top Bottom