Stephen Ross Ruined the Franchise | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross Ruined the Franchise

Imo there's only ONE thing wrong with Ross as the owner but it has been a big one. He's never really clean house. He's always done it half way. Get rid of the HC but keeps the GM then get rid of the GM but keeps the HC. A clean break is what was needed. He needed to clean house, hire the GM and let him pick the HC.

Other than that he's a nice guy who's always been willing to spend and doesn't interfere.

I think he is afraid of it. He's afraid of the unknown. He has to have some familiarity with the person he is putting in charge which is why he always keeps one around. It's probably a trait he picked up in NY real estate biz. And its a serious problem in the context of the NFL.

One time gets old huh? Weird.

Ive been here since 05 since no, it’s not just once. But I understand why you are triggered by this. You are a Suns fan and accept bad GMing, since its all you really know. Hope things get better for you.

Ive been here since 05 since no, it’s not just once. But I understand why you are triggered by this. You are a Suns fan and accept bad GMing, since its all you really know. Hope things get better for you.
You don't know what I accept. Don't pretend to.

You don't know what I accept. Don't pretend to.

Oh man, someone is upset. Sorry that I responded to your attack post on me and it made you mad. Enjoy watching Suns basketball this season. I am sure they will be awesome.

Oh man, someone is upset. Sorry that I responded to your attack post on me and it made you mad. Enjoy watching Suns basketball this season. I am sure they will be awesome.
Attack post? Mad? Boy, you should learn to read.

Attack post? Mad? Boy, you should learn to read.

I did. The first post was you attempting to insult me for my choice in sig and then it spiraled downhill from there. You have said nothing deep or insightful that anyone needs to analyze deeper, let’s stop pretending here.

If you choose to engage someone on the Internet out of the blue when they have done nothing to you, I’d suggest getting thicker skin or maybe upping your game a little.

I did. The first post was you attempting to insult me for my choice in sig and then it spiraled downhill from there. You have said nothing deep or insightful that anyone needs to analyze deeper, let’s stop pretending here.

If you choose to engage someone on the Internet out of the blue when they have done nothing to you, I’d suggest getting thicker skin or maybe upping your game a little.

If that's your take on the conversation, then someone needs thicker skin. :lol:

It going be pain this yrbut I cannot take two bad yr. At least 6 and 10 next yr.

If that's your take on the conversation, then someone needs thicker skin. :lol:

What other take is there? Just curious what your real intention was since clearly you were unable to communicate it properly.

It going be pain this yrbut I cannot take two bad yr. At least 6 and 10 next yr.

Problem with 6 wins is we are back to drafting 10 -15. It will be interesting how they approach it because the team should be much better with all the assets the FO will have this summer.

Obviously how smart you are, duh. Guess I was wrong....

Thank you for proving my point.

You seem like a really smart guy who makes really strong points and can rise up above juvenile discussion, unfortunately none of those traits were really displayed today. Better luck next time.

Thank you for proving my point.

You seem like a really smart guy who makes really strong points and can rise up above juvenile discussion, unfortunately none of those traits were really displayed today. Better luck next time.
Yet I need thicker skin :lol:

Back
Top Bottom