Stephen Ross Ruined the Franchise | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross Ruined the Franchise

I made this same post about 5 years ago and everyone downvoted me and got upset.

Ross keeps blowing the hires/promotions. I’m on board with the tank, but I’m not sold on Grier. His picks either aren’t taking the next step or he’s getting rid of them already.

But you complained 5 years ago and Ross is still the owner.......what the hell nfl?

Sometimes people like to talk about football on a message board devoted to it. Believe it or not we don’t all believe our words posted here will change anything, we just are sharing our opinions. Are you struggling to grasp this still?

Imo there's only ONE thing wrong with Ross as the owner but it has been a big one. He's never really clean house. He's always done it half way. Get rid of the HC but keeps the GM then get rid of the GM but keeps the HC. A clean break is what was needed. He needed to clean house, hire the GM and let him pick the HC.

Other than that he's a nice guy who's always been willing to spend and doesn't interfere.

I have no problems with a fan purge. None whatsoever. Especially online. It was such a pleasure yesterday to chat with fans at the stadium yesterday. These are two different worlds.
Well, of course they were a pleasure. They were all NE fans, and their team was destroying Miami.

Back
Top Bottom