Stephen Ross | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross

I dont mind him. I think everything he has done, I believe in his mind it's for the betterment of the team. The TB hire was a disaster, but I think he needed to move on from the other idiot that was doing the job. The Flo hire was good. Its showing signs of being very positive signing. He isnt afraid to spend money. There are a lot of owners in the league that are worse.

Perhaps because he has a shred of morality considering what you're referring to (Losing on purpose) is completely against the rules of the NFL...

He and Grier ABSOLUTELY did everything they could to get us the #1 pick this year. Tunsil...Minkah, James, That roster shake up right after preseason and before the first game cutting half of what was left? Not their fault Flores turned this team into something else by the end of the season.

The team that lost to Baltimore 154567-3 in week one was the team Grier gave us. And a job well done honestly with the picks we got back. The team that ended the year beating the Patriots in a huge game was what Flores transformed them into.

We just can't have nice things.

Means we'll, spends a lot of money. Has no idea what he is doing and takes advice from dreadful sources

I think it;s important to understand what an owner does. Too many seem to think he's supposed to be some form of rapid improve your football team Nostradamus. He's the money and the vision for ultimately him making more money. The guy never pretended he had owned or run an NFL football team before. He trusted the wrong people and ultimately, had to then cut bait on them before last season and actually put a good leadership team together. The guy has ample financial resources being the second richest owner in the NFL and he has made them available when needed. You can like or not like Ross all you like. Only one person had a vote on whether they agreed that Ross would make a good owner and that was H. Wayne Huizenga who made him part owner and then eventually sold him the rest.

Perhaps because he has a shred of morality considering what you're referring to (Losing on purpose) is completely against the rules of the NFL...

He and Grier ABSOLUTELY did everything they could to get us the #1 pick this year. Tunsil...Minkah, James, That roster shake up right after preseason and before the first game cutting half of what was left? Not their fault Flores turned this team into something else by the end of the season.

The team that lost to Baltimore 154567-3 in week one was the team Grier gave us. And a job well done honestly with the picks we got back. The team that ended the year beating the Patriots in a huge game was what Flores transformed them into.
It's refreshing to see someone that gets it. Good post.

If having what turns out to a great Head Coach means dropping from 2 to 5 in one draft I'm more than fine with it. Heck, maybe we'll pick late 20s or better in 2022+

Back
Top Bottom