Stephen's Poker Face??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen's Poker Face???

i bet Ross also likes Tua. He wants a winner and hopefully this team is finally headed in the right direction. The funny thing? Miami's 5 wins this year were the least they won during the decade and, yet, this is the most excited I am about the future in a long time.

That's the Jerry Jones I mean Stephen Ross I know and don't love.

How about let the football people do their jobs for once in your life Mr Ross, you're not a football person!

It doesn't even matter if he wanted Lamar and the GM said no, that was pure luck u still don't know anything about football compared to someone like Grier, probably just wanted Lamar to sell more tickets.

Last edited:
As long as we are posting click bait articles, which there is no real evidence of what is said actually affecting the outcome come draft time.....

Ross probably feels he’s the smartest guy in the room since he wanted Lamar Jackson who is about to win MVP. Obviously Jackson would of failed here most likely but still. Ross may force us to give up everything for Burrow if he really wants him.

Why is it so obvious that he would have failed?

That article didn't have any actual quotes of Ross saying that, and Florio has been known to pull stories out of his ass, so...

So do the other 31 owners. I bet Ross has never seen a draft trade valuation chart either. Getting to No 1 is going to cost a premium.

This has as much credential as people claiming that Ross told the Dolphins to tank for Tua or told our FO to get Tua at all cost.
The only thing Ross has ever said:
"I will stay out of football operations. Grier has full authority and only reports to me."

I am not worried about Ross wanting anybody. It is the Grier/Flores show.

Hmmm, I guess we’re at the point now we’re there’s no new news, just recycled news.

Back
Top Bottom