Sterling Sharpe freaking out live on NFL network!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sterling Sharpe freaking out live on NFL network!!!!

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
The guy is either drunk or on drugs.......He asked Bret Favre if he tried to lose the game against the Eagles on purpose.

Then went on to say that he had talked to people that think that Bret "threw" the game.......everybody else on the panel was just staring at him like he was crazy..........

He then started to say that "SOME people think you fixed the game, and SOME people think you just wanted to end the game."

On another note: Chris Carter was on with Fat Hank and he said: "It really should be Miami vs. Carolina this weekend, because the Dolphins are much more talented than the Patriots." He then went on to say: "The Patriots just have lady luck on their side, and the Dolphins seem to have the Angel of Death looking over them, that is really the only difference between the two." Hank then asked if coaching was the difference and Carter said: "The Pats just made about three more plays, the Dolphins were in position to be here this sunday, but somebody just manages to make a mental error."

Wow. Weird. I wish I got the NFL network.

Sterling really went crazy? This is gonna be on PTI

I'm gonna have to keep a watch tomorrow.

Originally posted by Section126
The guy is either drunk or on drugs.......He asked Bret Favre if he tried to lose the game against the Eagles on purpose...."

What was Favre's response?

Wow....Dolphins vs Panthers...what a DAMN good game that would be. We are EXACTLY identical except for the Offensive line. I think dolphins have the better defense though, panthers are damn good too. Thatd be a very close game and low scoring.

Well, hyperbole or not, the 'Phins *didn't* have much luck fall their way this year.

I saw that on NFL network as well.... I wouldn't say he was freaking out. He just said, "A lot of people are saying you threw that ball up there because you just wanted the game to be over..." And brett said no and later explained that he just thought the receiver was going to go deep but he cut over the middle instead and rather than taking a sack he just threw it up (as he had done successfully many times during the last month)
It was a legitimate question from my view.

Little wonder SS is off "NFL Primetime". And Chris Carter should know better- his Viking teams were talented but had small windpipes, just like the fins.

Small windpipes? Hey you guys may have been a dominant team at one time, but hell you shouldn't be talking about that. It comes in a pack of four.:lol:

Originally posted by finsrclowns
Little wonder SS is off "NFL Primetime". And Chris Carter should know better- his Viking teams were talented but had small windpipes, just like the fins.

Keep that BS on the smack forum.

Originally posted by finsrclowns

:ban:

:chuckle:

Originally posted by Phinfan31
I think dolphins have the better defense though, panthers are

HELLLLLLLLLLLL NO!

Individually we may be better than Carolina, but as a unit Carolina is superior. Case in point, what Carolina was able to do so easily last week, get off the field, we couldn't do once when our playoff lives depended on it MNF against Philly.

Carolina's D is a big game, championship caliber Defense, Miami's is stat yielding and probowl producting machine.

Back
Top Bottom