Steve Steve Steve... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steve Steve Steve...

Weren't the Cardinals trying to trade Rosen for weeks? Then they draft Murray which sealed the deal, he was done in AZ and the whole world knew it. There wasn't going to be a chance to compete.
Also, Smith mentions "millennials" then throws a fit about social media, too funny

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/29/nfl-draft-fmia-peter-king/

8. I think the anti-Rosen rant by Steve Smith on NFL Network was ridiculous, petty and totally devoid of reality.

Smith ripped into Rosen for not wanting to compete against Kyler Murray—“Be a man and go against that man one-on-one,” Smith said—and said of Rosen: “When things don’t go your way, you’re going to cry in the corner.”

The truth: All Rosen has done this spring is show up to work every day at the Cardinals’ facility, even when the team that drafted him 10th overall last year and then said he was still the quarterback when Kliff Kingsbury was named coach and was clearly preparing to replace him with another quarterback.

Rosen didn’t whine, other than to tell SI the situation was “annoying.” There are situations that cry out for NFL analysts to rip players or coaches.

This Josh Rosen situation was absolutely not one of them, and Smith—who I like—was out of line for it.

Meanwhile, Bosa has been on Twitter liking white nationalist tweets. Not a peep about that. Steve is being a good little boy, playing ball at the network. Typical. Like I said, another Charles Barkley clown. It’ll probably get worse the more he’s on TV.

He's really hurt because he was 101% sure that the Phins didn't want Rosen because they didn't want him last year.

That's what B level sources get you...

I'm on my phone now, but when I get home I'm typing 3 Tweets to check Omar. Then I'm cutting and pasting them at the same time because hes gonna block me after reading the 1st one.

Lol as VIPers, we both had better sources than Omar! We knew the deal about Rosen before he did.

Y'all realize Smith isn't an analyst right? He is there for "color commentary" which really is the clickbait for live TV. His whole job is to say crazy stuff so somebody posts his video and we all click on it. I wouldn't read too much into it or get worked up about it.

Rosen is 22 years old. I think the Cardinals didn't give him a whole lot of opportunities to be successful so maybe we give him some kind of mulligan for his rookie season. If we're smart we'll treat this like its his rookie season and take it slow with the kid. But, like Drew Rosenhaus said the other night, by the end of next season we need to know exactly what we have with Rosen. So, coach him up, take it slow, remember it's yet another new offense and set of coaches. IMO we got a steal with tremendous upside and some very rare arm talent.

Steve Smith fractured a teammates eye socket because he asked a question in the film room.
He should **** off.

Funny seeing the echo chamber go into trash everyone mode for their new favorite son.

Steve Smith said nothing wrong. Josh Rosen did play a part in today's reality.

What a weak comment. Perhaps it's an echo chamber because Steve Smith is actually a gigantic douchebag and many people feel that way regardless of their opinion on Rosen. But hey, you do your little condescending act with anyone who's opinion you don't agree with. No surprise in that.

Who cares what Steve Smith comes out with. I've seen alot of comments about the Dolphins trading for Rosen and it's all good. Even seen analysts and commentators openly slating Smiths comments saying he's basically a voice in the dark, on his own and basically a bit loopy loo. He's a Muppet.

Omar is an absolute idiot. he is butt hurt bc he isnt getting what he thinks is right. and steve smith is an absolute retard. when you compare haskins to marino you have no idea wtf you are talking about.
But BLOWmar or however you call him was right about Tannehill, Charles Harris and even Gesicki. Sometimes the truth hurts but he is not afraid to tell it like it is.

Two words for you Steve...anger management

Back
Top Bottom