Steve Steve Steve... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steve Steve Steve...

DPhinz_DPhinz

I cash reality checks....
☠️ Banned ☠️
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I supported you with that Haskins/Marino comparison. This lil diddy makes me reconsider if you are fit for commentary.

All over an unfollow....

SN Get on Tyreek Hill the same way you just did Rosen.

Last edited:
Don't get the big deal of unfollowing a twitter account. Maybe I'm too old and don't understand the value of social media. Maybe these days it's unpar with killing someone or committing another felony. In my warped mind if he knew he was going to be traded if the Cards drafted Murray than what's the big deal of unfollowing the Cards once everything was set in motion?

It's obvious Steve Smith doesn't get that you don't 'bring in competition' when you draft a player #1.......you are bringing in your replacement after giving you one year in an awful situation and expected to excel.

And he sure as hell doesn't get that, unlike at wide receiver, there is only going to be one QB on the field.

Omar is an absolute idiot. he is butt hurt bc he isnt getting what he thinks is right. and steve smith is an absolute retard. when you compare haskins to marino you have no idea wtf you are talking about.

He's really hurt because he was 101% sure that the Phins didn't want Rosen because they didn't want him last year.

That's what B level sources get you...

I'm on my phone now, but when I get home I'm typing 3 Tweets to check Omar. Then I'm cutting and pasting them at the same time because hes gonna block me after reading the 1st one.

Steve Smith proving the rumor about some professional athlete’s (and most entertainers) , better seen in their glory, not heard of their opinions (ignorance)...

Dude knew he was going to be traded. Why follow the team?

In reality, they drafted him and he gave them everything he had behind a porous OL. Learned the playbook, took lumps, got criticized, hit the gym early, stayed late, watched film, switch OC's, etc. Oh, and he never complained. Then they drafted his replacement after a year.

Of all the things a player could do......he unfollowed a team on Twitter when they were actively shopping him??? Big deal.

Bunch of reporters stirring the pot and a bunch of peeps on this site that never put on a helmet who think social media is real life.

I tweeted back to Omar that wasn't this Steve Smith lecturing about professionism the same ayehole who sucker punched a teammate breaking his jaw?
Did he block you after that tweet?

Back
Top Bottom