Steve Wyche NFLN : Believes the Orton deal still gets done! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steve Wyche NFLN : Believes the Orton deal still gets done!

I think Moore makes sense as McCown did in 2008. He'll serve as training camper and be traded ASAP unless he proves able to handle the offense.

no moore is an ireland find. he grabbed from udfa in dallas always liked him. def gonna make roster

Moore was pretty solid in 2009 for the Panthers. He can definitely get the ball to his receivers. I think he's got some upside. He got hurt last year.

If it happens, it happens... If it doesn't, it doesn't... My confidence in Ireland went up a bit w/ the Burnett signing. I think he's making the right moves.

So that would mean Henne, Orton, Moore, Brandstater and Devlin? Which 2 get the boot? Im told Brandstater has tremendous upside, Devlin is full of potential, and obviously Orton would stay around. Moore and Henne have upside too, they just need more support around them.

lets hope so, i could see the fins waiting to see if he gets cut

If it happens, it happens... If it doesn't, it doesn't... My confidence in Ireland went up a bit w/ the Burnett signing. I think he's making the right moves.

signing another ex-cowboy gave you confidence in him? Really!

coatings rninal

signing another ex-cowboy gave you confidence in him? Really!

Dude, our defense is definitely beter with K.Burnett. Burnett is the same age as Crowder and we get him for roughly the same price.

Last year Burnett had 95 tackles, 6 sack, and 2 interceptions / Crowder had 39 tackles, 0 sack, 0 interceptions.

I'm not saying he's our savior, but it was a good move.

if Ireland went for Bradshaw instead of Bush, Orton instead of Moore...then you could say he's making the right moves. I have no doubt that Bush will better our offense, but Bradshaw would have made it FAR better.

Who wins in a game of chicken between a Bronco and a Dolphin? I hope this is a game of swimming pool chicken.

Back
Top Bottom