Steve Young | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steve Young

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Steve young was just talking about our defense and telling us how one coach described it.

The coach said that miami does the same thing all the time, and they think they can do it all game long. Even if they sub guys or change to a nickle or dime, they are doing teh same exact thing. And said it was like the coaches were upstairs eating hot dogs during the game.

I know this is stuff we already know, but atleast steve didn't just use the December Swoon excuse.

to put it simply, we are the vanilla at baskin robbins 31 flavors.

how bout mixin it up a little there batesy

Mark Jackson may be a moron, but he clearly stated what I have always thought was an idiots out.........(The blame Madison angle).

Our defense has alot of talent, so their is no reason to have the 25th ranked pass defense. I say find a way to dump Sam's contract. Then use Sam's cap number to lure a guy like TY LAW here. Best of both worlds.....Hurt an opponent and give us the best corner tandem in the HISTORY of the game.

I say HISTORY of the game because never in history has two HOF corners played on the same team as the starters for more than one year (the tandem with the best chance I think is the Eric Allen/Troy Vincent tandem).

If they both play the same way for the next four years, Surtain and Law will be HOF sure things. I hope we can bring this about.

I have come to a realization, we need a top 3 scoring defense and a top 3 YPG defense...........then they can carry a sorry offense throughout a season.......until then, we need to improve the offense.

If Madison doesn't restructe I'd love to see Law here.

That would piss me NE friend off soooo much.

They'd probably end up getting Ogun though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom