STEVEN ROSS : HUGE MAJOR WEAKNESS THAT NEEDS TO GO | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

STEVEN ROSS : HUGE MAJOR WEAKNESS THAT NEEDS TO GO

I'm pretty sure Ross never comes to this site but thinking about it made me wonder if Flores ever stopped by Fin-heaven. According to some of the players, Flo spent hours each day monitoring social media and the rumor mills..... its a possibility

LOL

You have a funny way of showing you can express a feeling. Didn't realize you had guidelines for that...
Looking for people to tell me how right I was. Truthfully I don't need people telling me that much of the time.
Bringing a sense of logic to the subject and not criticism for what you think my thoughts are brings a lot more chance and credibility to learning something I didn't see but that seems to be to much to ask for.

As far as using words that don't fit spelling wise, I think that everyone except you understood and this is a second language to me so if it bothers you feel free to just ignore my post and do us both a favor..For looks like me and you both can feel like we aren't missing any thing.
I did not realize it is your second language. That is impressive.

Not only making critical and destructive moves and decisions (but understandable back when ) BUT

Arguably passing up the best head coach for our team Harbaugh in decades, because he doesn't want to upset the cart of his old College, Michigan.

Sell the Team to someone who actually cares.

Was willing to put up with years of poor to bad decisions thinking that yes you weren't good at it but you actually cared as much of the rest of us. Finding out now your a part timer and willing to drag this on and on shows little real care and you should be added onto the pile needed to be swept out the door.....But we are screwed again because this fraud owns the door....

Eliminating the possibly of acquiring the best thing to make us successful is not only irresponsible but a huge deceit to all the Fans who have followed and still follow their beloved team while our owner plays games and shows he couldn't give a damn...

Sorry just my point of view of another CRITICAL dysfunction blocking success for our team, that I thought should be more exposed and brought out into the open. Because the more I thought about it the more absurd it got. Its hard enough when your all in but being partially in is really making things close to impossible.

For never in my 50+ years of fanhood thought we'd ever see and owner such as this. Guess he fits well with the X - HC as integrity being nothing of importance.

Be nice to have an owner that puts his team first, oh was going to add City too but think he's another New Yorker with the integrity level of their so called excellently skilled politicians... JMO
Up until this year everything I heard from Harbaugh is Michigan was his dream job.

Maybe HE didn’t want to leave Michigan until recently (seeing it looks like he is taken that team as far as he can).

Great we will just fire Ross problem solved. This team has been ass since 2004. No not 39 or 30 years but since 2004. I will give you you two more years if you want 2002. But Ross wasn’t owner then. It is not just Ross. Other things are at play.

Up until this year everything I heard from Harbaugh is Michigan was his dream job.

Maybe HE didn’t want to leave Michigan until recently (seeing it looks like he is taken that team as far as he can).
Hey guys this is what should be in this post. A actual opinion with logic and thought and on topic.

I heard a lot of that Harbaugh feeling more in the first attempt to get him a few years ago. And lately hearing all kinds of things saying both he wants the NFL again and he doesn't. My point was from what Ross actually said was he didn't want to interfer in Harbaugh at Michigan understandable if No shot. But if there is questioning in Harbaugh's decision would like to see a more aggressive approach . The kind of owner I want putting who isn't putting the Dolphins on the back burner. Its hard enough when all in.
Hey Harbaugh wants to stay its out of Ross's hand but I'd like to see maybe a little more aggressive approach if that opening was there or close to there.

Mach2 love to see FH be a insightful place and one reason I wasted so much time trying to make a few who brought nothing to the table about the post realize it's for this to be a great Forum we don't need all the personal crap.

Last edited:
My apologies cuzinvinny.

I was over the top with my assault on your thread.

TBH, when you indicated you were not interested in any dissenting opinions, I couldn't help myself.

I have a huge issue with the aforementioned "echo chamber" mentality in general.
Hey no worries Mach,

Didn't realize I had said I wasn't interested in dissenting views on this topic. If I did I stand corrected.
In fact thats why I posted to see others thoughts today. Do believe that Forums shouldn't be escaping from alternate opinions and debate IMO. If on topic all should voice their opinions whether some think it's silly or not.

It is rather strange how many posters have good English yet questionable comprehension and completely miss the actual point of the post...

Didn't see where I said I wasn't interested in dissenting views. Could you show me where you saw that since it had such an effect on you ...not my intentions but do not remember saying that for what its worth.

Last edited:

He can only do so well in recruiting…because of who Michigan is…they’re not super high in the college pecking order. They did well to make the playoff.

If Ross can’t get Harbaugh in here, my faith in his ownership remains at 0…just speaking personally.

Hey Cuz V, buy him out and solve the problem. With the TV contracts every owner makes money, even if his team is a door mat. Better teams that put more butts in the seats make more. It is questionable to a businessman if the cost of being ultra competitive is worth the financial reward .

They can, I guess, but what's the point. As I understand it, the line of succession is already in place, so I really doubt he is going to sell the franchise.
So what's the point of posting anything here other than "good game" or "bad game"? Us fans have no impact on any of that.

My approach simply would be if you don't want to read someone saying Ross is THE problem or part of the problem, either rebut it or scroll over it, just don't say the OP is wasting your time by posting their opinion.

The main difference is that if we are talking about QB play, WR play, coaches, so on....while we may not control it at all, those are things that can be changed and talking about possibilities is interesting.

Talking crap about Ross is just equivalent to venting. It doesn't lead to anything particularly interesting.

The truth is, Ross is far from the worst owner we could possibly have. He doesn't know more or less about hiring "football guys" in the FO that any other owner, part of it is a crap shoot and quite honestly i love our current direction for the most part and he opens his pockets as needed.

That kind of seems like a rationalization to me, and then taking a lukewarm stand in favor of Ross kind of makes it seem like maybe your post has more to do with the OP thinking Ross is the problem than being bothered that the OP posted about something that won't change.

And I don't know, like it or not, some people might think the impact ownership can have on the direction of a franchise probably is interesting to some people. Personally, I think it's more interesting than reading a half-dozen people post "Don't waste our time posting about the owner because it won't change."

So what's the point of posting anything here other than "good game" or "bad game"? Us fans have no impact on any of that.

My approach simply would be if you don't want to read someone saying Ross is THE problem or part of the problem, either rebut it or scroll over it, just don't say the OP is wasting your time by posting their opinion.
You do realize the irony of that post?

He's the owner so not much we can do. You know the saying, though, a broken clock gets it right twice a day. Maybe Miami will luck into the right coach and things will fall into place.

You do realize the irony of that post?
Is it that difficult to actually express a view point without either making up one's own reality or distracting an actual opinion in which some may have an interest in...

Possible example, You said. " TBH, when you indicated you were not interested in any dissenting opinions "

Please show me were I said that about dissenting opinions..... Kind of surprises me

"Do you realize the irony ????" No why don't you tell us. Funny the bitching at the topic and wasting ones time just seems to go over those doing it heads... Better yet do you realize the topic.....

That kind of seems like a rationalization to me, and then taking a lukewarm stand in favor of Ross kind of makes it seem like maybe your post has more to do with the OP thinking Ross is the problem than being bothered that the OP posted about something that won't change.

And I don't know, like it or not, some people might think the impact ownership can have on the direction of a franchise probably is interesting to some people. Personally, I think it's more interesting than reading a half-dozen people post "Don't waste our time posting about the owner because it won't change."
Whether we agree or disagree thanks for bring some common sense in here.....it is getting harder and harder to find and thats a pity..

Back
Top Bottom