Stevie Johnson #2 WR? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stevie Johnson #2 WR?

wisefin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He's a dynamic playmaker with the ability to stretch the field and get in the end zone. He does bring a somewhat immature mentality that could cost us games. But under the leadership of Brandon Marshall, I truly believe that he would flourish here and could be a major off season addition to the team. Now from sources I've heard, the Bills aren't bringing him back and he'll be able to test Free Agency. So do we pick him up? That's the question.. I believe it makes us better, and whoever the starting QB is will enjoy having B Marsh, Reggie, Stevie, Bess, insert new TE here, #1pick here (RT stud). So do you guys agree on a Stevie (15 yard celebration penalty) Johnson acquisition?? Oh, and he drops balls sometimes too.. just FYI. Lol, sounds like a Dolphins receiver to me.

I'd pass. I'd like to see us go after Tracy Porter from the Saints and stick with our current WR corp...unless Blackmon dropped to us or we traded down for Kendall Wright.

Has really come along as a player.He is tough as nails.Very smooth wr on the field.I wouldnt mind the Phins grabbing him.

I'd pass. I'd like to see us go after Tracy Porter from the Saints and stick with our current WR corp...unless Blackmon dropped to us or we traded down for Kendall Wright.
I think Blackmon goes to the Rams at #2.

Nahh I'd pass. Having to watch him every sunday he is at best maybe good and overshadows a somewhat average roster. He has real maturity issues and has cost the Bills field position, leads, and points alot of times this year. Not to mention his stupid celebrations which come off as ignorant. Even after being benched for one game he continued to do it which is a red flag. Besides reciever isnt as much of need as RT, OG, Pass rusher/Defensive Playmaker. He will want too much money too.

I think Blackmon goes to the Rams at #2.
Would make sense but the Rams could really use a LT as well as some defense (Claiborne). I know Blackmon shouldn't make it out of the top 5 but stranger things have happened.

He's a dynamic playmaker with the ability to stretch the field and get in the end zone. He does bring a somewhat immature mentality that could cost us games. But under the leadership of Brandon Marshall, I truly believe that he would flourish here and could be a major off season addition to the team. Now from sources I've heard, the Bills aren't bringing him back and he'll be able to test Free Agency. So do we pick him up? That's the question.. I believe it makes us better, and whoever the starting QB is will enjoy having B Marsh, Reggie, Stevie, Bess, insert new TE here, #1pick here (RT stud). So do you guys agree on a Stevie (15 yard celebration penalty) Johnson acquisition?? Oh, and he drops balls sometimes too.. just FYI. Lol, sounds like a Dolphins receiver to me.

Under the leadership of Brandon Marshall? WTF!!!!

Man, I love B-Marsh, and I'm glad he seems to be on a relatively even kiel...at least the last 6 months or so, but are you serious about that statement? That would be like putting Billicheat in charge of taping opposing teams strategies for NFL-Films.

Nahh I'd pass. Having to watch him every sunday he is at best maybe good and overshadows a somewhat average roster. He has real maturity issues and has cost the Bills field position, leads, and points alot of times this year. Not to mention his stupid celebrations which come off as ignorant. Even after being benched for one game he continued to do it which is a red flag. Besides reciever isnt as much of need as RT, OG, Pass rusher/Defensive Playmaker. He will want too much money too.
Maybe he just wanted to get out of Buffalo, and made a point to do all those things you mentioned.

Why would the Bills let him go?

because of the available WR FA's out there. I believe Steve Johnson wants top WR money. I posted this in the "trade brandon marshall?" thread:

Dwayne Bowe
Vincent Jackson
Marques Colston
Robert Meachem
Desean Jackson
Steve Johnson
Reggie Wayne
Pierre Garcon
Brandon Lloyd
Laurent Robinson

If the bills pick up a dwayne bowe, vincent jackson, or marques colston, I think Steve hit's the open market.

Ya, add his personality with Marshall and you got a mess... Pass.

There are a lot of FA options at WR this year. I wouldnt break the bank for another WR.

Im up here in Central NY and get to see the Bills(when they are not blacked out lol)and hes a heckofalot better wr then Good.

Theres no denying that hes a little inmature but that TD celebration he had vs the Jets was EPIC lmfao.

Back
Top Bottom