Stick a fork in us cuz' we're done | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stick a fork in us cuz' we're done

DefensiveEnd#76 said:
I think that Patriots will win easy on Sunday. I hope I am wrong but I see Brady systematically picking our secondary apart. I think the Patriots will win 24-7.

Pats aren't exactly lighting it up offensively. They have average talent at the receiver position. I'd take the Jags receivers over the Pat's any day and twice on Sunday.

I predict that Mare will miss at least one MEANINGFUL field goal and that Chris Chambers will drop one easy pass early in the game, Still our defense will be pumped up and the FINS WIN!!! 21-17

we will end the season going 3-1 or 4-0. Mainly because the playoffs are out of the question. When this team needs to win (Jacksoville game) they dont. When they dont need it, they play great.

If Only....

[admin] warning for annoyance/trolling[/admin]

Several teams dismissed Brees' ability to come back from the injury, and Miami made an offer that was much lower than the Chargers'. The Dolphins also wanted him to undergo a six-hour physical.

Vertical Limit said:
I'm not giving up on our Dolphins. We got 4 games left, and I want to see us go 4-0 the rest of the way. WE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.

Joey Harrington QB rating:
Week 9 - @ Chicago: 66.8
Week 10 - Kansas City: 71.3
Week 11 - Minnesota: 76.9
Week 12 - @ Detroit: 107.4
Week 6 - @NE: 58.2
Week 7 - @NYJ: 68.6
Week 8 - Green Bay: 64.8
Week 13 - Jax: 70.2

OVERALL: 71.4

DefensiveEnd#76 said:
I think that Patriots will win easy on Sunday. I hope I am wrong but I see Brady systematically picking our secondary apart. I think the Patriots will win 24-7.

Well, even if we lose the game, it won't be 24-7. The players know not to let the Pats come in here and establish dominance like that. The Pats may win (Maroney out) but it will be closer than 24-7. In fact I think the Dolphins can actually win today. JAX was a wake up call and JT hates the Pats...and Jets.

P.S. Never start with negative predictions just before game time. That's man law.

DefensiveEnd#76 said:

Somebody was wrong today :wink: It was more like our defense systematically picked apart Brady! :sidelol:

Taylor smelled blood today -- I really think his performance incited Roth, he was a maniac in his matchup too. Good to see, nice massacre. :up: :rawk:

Can I call it or what? Honestly, if somebody was to say we would win today 21-0, I'd of laughed...out loud!! A trully well played team victory.

Back
Top Bottom