Stick a fork in us cuz' we're done | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stick a fork in us cuz' we're done

DefensiveEnd#76

Football Guru
Reaction score
I think that Patriots will win easy on Sunday. I hope I am wrong but I see Brady systematically picking our secondary apart. I think the Patriots will win 24-7.

I'm not giving up on our Dolphins. We got 4 games left, and I want to see us go 4-0 the rest of the way. WE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.

I want us to finish the season 4-0 as well but I don't see it happening. I will be rooting on our Dolphins like every week and hope like heck that I am wrong.

Im not saying we will win or lose, because in the NFL any given sunday your team can win (Heck teh Raiders and Lions have wins this year) but as for Brady were one of the teams he has a harder time against.

We ALWAYS give Brady a beating, rarely has he had a great game against the Fins. He has given Zach props "being in his head" and you know JT will bring his A game, as always. I do think the Pats will win tomorrow, but it will be close. My prediction is 20-17, Pats. I'm going to the game tomorrow so I hope I'm wrong.. I'm freakin drunk and hope to god I have no hangover tomorrow! Go FINS!! FCk the Pats!!!

DefensiveEnd#76 said:
I think that Patriots will win easy on Sunday. I hope I am wrong but I see Brady systematically picking our secondary apart. I think the Patriots will win 24-7.

Well, I don't. In the past 5 games Brady has thrown 6 TDs and 8 INTs. He's also fumbled 4 times in that same span. Maroney is out; they've also got some significant injuries on defense. We're at home. Saban wants bragging rights with Belichick. All things considered-we've got a fighting chance to win this game.

Didnt we hold Brady to 160 yds passing last game? What possibly changed your mind to make you think he's going to become Dan Marino against us?

You forgot to add the 50 rating that Scarrington had vs the Jags.

Hate to sound like a Pop Warner coach, but if you don' think you can win, you can't. These guys can win. Every one of them thinks they can, for whatever reason. Football is an emotional game. If they go out and start beating people up and stay on an emotional high and don't give the ball away, they can win. Remember the Bears game. These guys are 5-7, not 1-11. They can get it done on a good day against anybody. GO FISH!!! EAT THE PATSIES!!!

DefensiveEnd#76 said:

I don't know if you recall but last year's primetime game vs. NE in our orange duds we had "no chance" versus a better Patriots team with, in my opinion, a Fins squad not as talented as this year's. Maroney's out and even if he were in -- we're still in this.

I think we can win. We've got a good team even without Ronnie Brown. But reality tells me it will be a tough dog fight. I think we pull out a squeaker with Mare actually winning it for us.

I want miami to win for one reason and one reason only cause its scumbbag brady and the patsies and i hope they ruin there chance at a bye.Any time we play any of the divsion teams i dont care what our record is i want miami to CRUSH them and when we play the jets i want to knock them out of the playoff picture and smash there hopes of a spot. GO MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adamprez2003 said:
Didnt we hold Brady to 160 yds passing last game? What possibly changed your mind to make you think he's going to become Dan Marino against us?

:yeahthat: Oh how quickly some forget.

2_Fin_Fanz said:
I want miami to win for one reason and one reason only cause its scumbbag brady and the patsies and i hope they ruin there chance at a bye.Any time we play any of the divsion teams i dont care what our record is i want miami to CRUSH them and when we play the jets i want to knock them out of the playoff picture and smash there hopes of a spot. GO MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldnt have said it better. :D

Back
Top Bottom