Sticking Around | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sticking Around

twd

Rookie
Reaction score
I first started hanging out around here after the Dolphins drafted Beck. With a new coach and a new attitude (Cam was the anti-Saban), along with the acquisition of a veteran qb to mentor and ready the 2nd round pick, everything looked good on paper. Heck, one reporter was even calling Beck "Hot Hands." Then the season started and went to crap.

As a Charger fan, I have always liked and respected the Dolphins. As the season progressed, it was like a car accident that you just can't turn away from. My boy Beck didn't help his cause. I expected him to start slow like he did at BYU and then turn it on as he got more comfortable. I didn't expect him to put the ball on the ground like he did.

The new season started and it looked like a new beginning. With a new coach and a new attitude (Sparano was the anti-Cam), I thought the acquisition of a new veteran qb (Pennington) to mentor and ready the new 2nd round pick looked good on paper. I felt bad for Beck, but it's the NFL, get over it. I figured the qb situation was settled and the Dolphins were heading for a decent season (not great). Things got boring, then the season started. I don't revel in your pain, but I can't bear to look away. It's deja vu all over again.

Back
Top Bottom