still avable players check it out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

still avable players check it out

cheers man... good read.

It's interesting that we aren't mentioned under Lance Schulters.

Obviously Lace Shulters. Depending on our cap situation we could bring in Ross Verba to compete with... Nevermind, screw Ross Verba

PassRush said:
Obviously Lace Shulters. Depending on our cap situation we could bring in Ross Verba to compete with... Nevermind, screw Ross Verba
phew... you had me worried there.

We can do without losers like Ross Verba.

finsnchips said:
cheers man... good read.

It's interesting that we aren't mentioned under Lance Schulters.

i know and law either if the jags dont swipe up law he will come play 4 us and 4 lance atlanta is the only other mentioned and it was said if you read it all that there cap was pretty tight if we could get law for say 2.5 mil or a little less and lance for say 1.5 mil that would leave us around 5 mil to sign the rookies and since we got rid of Quintin Williams that is a little more room and im sure we will let a few more players go like travis minor etc... and law coming back 4 a 2nd time can only mean a possitive thing so it isnt out of the question that we can sign both of them that is just imo so dont take it to serious it is just a thought :evil:

I'd have said we'll take both the right-tackles on that list...

But Wanny/Wise and Spielman are gones so it seems less likely. :)

Mixon and Marion are amongst the best of the rest list. No real suprise in that though.

• Most (if not all) the big money went to FA's in March. Guys like Verba and Law will not get the deals they desire IMO.
  • Teams will wait until camp to evaluate needs and then look to plug holes with vets... still vet minimums with small bonuses will apply.
  • This is the time to wait so you get value.... NE has made a science of this the last couple of years.
  • If we select Wright in the supplimental I would assume that would effectively squash most attemps to sign a vet off this list.

ross verba would be nice to add to our line, and what do you know brock marion is still there if we cant close a eal with schulters i think we should get a 1 year deal with brock

IMO, Lance Shulters and the kid from USC would plug the holes we have in this D, or the ? if you will. I think another CB would be nice but not long term contract type. What Saban is trying to do with Law is get him short term for 1.5- 2mil for one year or something. Law knows sabans D and that is why he wants him regardless of Surtain and what he was worth yadda yadda yadda.

duss12 said:
Ellis jonhson could be interesting

I was thinking that, too. It would reunite him with Kevin Carter from their UF days. But that would make our D Line that much older. Could be a bandaid for this year though if Chester's gone along with Bowens.

FinsAreLife said:
ross verba would be nice to add to our line, and what do you know brock marion is still there if we cant close a eal with schulters i think we should get a 1 year deal with brock

I don't particularly care to have Ross Verba on this team, but otherwise :yeahthat:

Why not bring back Kenny Mixon (I think maybe he's in trouble for DUI) and maybe give a tryout to guard Dan Neil? Neil is a dirty player but if the price is right for these two?.....?

Finfan53 said:
Why not bring back Kenny Mixon (I think maybe he's in trouble for DUI) and maybe give a tryout to guard Dan Neil? Neil is a dirty player but if the price is right for these two?.....?
I think we are pretty deep at DE and OG id like to see us bring in a DT for a look other than that shulters is it.

Back
Top Bottom