Still No Qb?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Still No Qb?!

CaptainCharisma

Dolphins #1 baby
Reaction score
What the heck is this, a JOKE?! Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa I'll love it next year when the defense and running game are stud, and the QB area of our team is a floundering joke. Then I'll say, "well, should've drafted a QB."

If we draft a QB it's not for this year.

umm even had we drafted a qb he wouldn't help us in a starting role this year.. That being said I was hoping for LeFors but carolina just got him oh well.

Derek Anderson is the guy we need in the 5th round. That guy can cannon in it in our system.

Yes but it'd be great to have another guy in the mix. As of right now, we really don't have any QB. Charlie Frye would've been a great long term starting potential...or even David Greene.

Did I say he would this year? I'm fine with Feeley I mean after watching Fiedler for 5 years.

cant really say much more than what was posted already..except that when our QB's are doign well yo uwill probably be first on the wagon

What is up with you Feeley supporters? LOL He threw INTs all the time (half of which were returned for TDs)...has 1 good game and everyone is saying he's great

Dolfan1000 said:
Yes, because Lefors will turn our team around this year.

Holy crap dude!!! Lefors is borderline to even be starter in the NFL, let alone turn our team around next year. :shakeno:

Jaj said:
Derek Anderson is the guy we need in the 5th round. That guy can cannon in it in our system.

Derek is terribly inaccurate and those are the types of QBs that rarely work out in the NFL. We already have a bunch of immobile and inaccurate QBs, we don't need another Sage.

no one is saying he is great...but how is a rookie gonna help us this year? we havent seen him in Sabans offensive scheme yet

Saban is obviously a Feeley supporter (or Frerotte/Sage).

A drafted QB wasn't going to start this season anyways. This whole time I've wanted to give Feeley another year.

CaptainCharisma said:
What is up with you Feeley supporters? LOL He threw INTs all the time (half of which were returned for TDs)...has 1 good game and everyone is saying he's great

who's saying Feeley is great?

Yes because a rookie QB will help us win RIGHT NOW. MUST WIN NOW!!!!...I love that mentality...that way of thinking gave us a 4-12 record last year...yippeeee!!

Back
Top Bottom