Playoffs?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters
giphy.gif
I hope that was at yesterday's game lol

I mean seriously what are you talking to like 2 or 3 posters. This "I told you so" probably didn't require it's own thread. Also, not that anyone great was cut to be honest but some posters may have thought we'd be better before they knew that 1 week before the opener we'd be moving a guy who barely has the feet to play RT to LT, playing 2 offensive lineman who have been here a week and switching to a 3-4. A lot has changed since any predictions were made in the offseason but again not like the roster was that good then either.

Also, I'm sure anyone who thought this was a playoff team was simply thinking like a fan, it happens.

Oh my

Again, the team was not going to be good but that final roster churn was pretty drastic. Holding people accountable for what they predicted before that is ridiculous.
None of those gone players would have made a difference yesterday. Team was manhandled in the coaching department. Especially the defense.

None of those gone players would have made a difference yesterday. Team was manhandled in the coaching department. Especially the defense.

So you think a week is enough time to implement a 3-4 with an end we signed this week and a rookie? We suck I get it and there were so many super duper smart posters here who knew we would lose 59-10 Sunday, congratulations. I was in the 4-6 win bucket so admit I was wrong it's not really a big deal. I never for a second thought this would be a playoff team but my jaw dropped at least 3 or 4 times during the final cutdown week and final depth chart release. It was obvious things were way worse than I expected at that point. I guess I'm just not as smart as the guys who knew it before seeing the final depth chart. Pat yourselves on the back and apply for NFL jobs.

Never did, still don't. We're real bad, folks. Real bad.

What's the point of this thread? To gloat in a loss of the team you claim to root for? That's messed up.

I think there may be a winnable game or two on the schedule, and maybe a lucky win against a team having a bad day, but that's about it.

The word "still" is so confusing to me I don't know how to answer that question.

I'll be on the lookout for the "Did you ever think Miami would make the playoffs?" polling thread.

I loved the thread that suggested if Rosen came out and threw for 400 yards and took us to the playoffs, we'd be mad :lol:

Pass me the pipe, brotha!

Back
Top Bottom