Still winless cause? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Still winless cause?

josemarro

Rookie
Reaction score
Nobody wants to loose, i think the ones who celebrate another L cause we may get Luck are idiots and not really Dolfans. We must play to win every game. I dont like to talk about the uumps when we loose, but in can keep waiting for the W to do it. look to me today that the umps were comited to get NYG to win, The Marshall penalty? the first down of the NYG when the reciver loose the football? So lets keep trying, we have to start winning and we all have to cheer for our team to do so this very next week. Go Phis
Dolfan forever!!!

Defense is losing games , not umps

Cause of our team being winless: we are a bad team.

Mystery over.

Nobody wants to loose, i think the ones who celebrate another L cause we may get Luck are idiots and not really Dolfans. We must play to win every game. I dont like to talk about the uumps when we loose, but in can keep waiting for the W to do it. look to me today that the umps were comited to get NYG to win, The Marshall penalty? the first down of the NYG when the reciver loose the football? So lets keep trying, we have to start winning and we all have to cheer for our team to do so this very next week. Go Phis
Dolfan forever!!!

I have been a loyal fan for almost 40 years, I have been through the good and bad. I am at the point where I just can't take the bad any longer. I do not root for my team to lose, but I can't say I am totally disappointed when they lose at this point. I've been through so many disappointing seasons in my life, I'm willing to endure (and even hope for) one more for the chance to draft a franchise quarterback, but to screw that chance up by winning 3 or 4 games.....that would be crushing. We would be in the same boat we are in today with no hope in sight. At this point what is the benefit to winning a game? I don't see any. For pride??? What pride.....How much pride is in a 4 or 5 win season as compared to zero wins. If you asked everyone on this site if they would trade a season for the opportunity to draft Marino the next year and be competitive for the next 12 years or so, I bet the overwhelming majority would say hell yes. Would you? So don't say I'm not a true fan, I just am tired of losing!!

i think the ones who celebrate another L cause we may get Luck are idiots and not really Dolfans.

Excuse me, I have not taken an IQ test recently, but I feel fairly confident that I would score above a 30, which means that I clearly can not be an idiot by the very definition of the word.

Also, I am clearly a Dolfan because I sleep in Miami Dolphins pajamas on top of Miami Dolphins bedsheets. So I'm sorry sir, but you are wrong.

Excuse me, I have not taken an IQ test recently, but I feel fairly confident that I would score above a 30, which means that I clearly can not be an idiot by the very definition of the word.

Also, I am clearly a Dolfan because I sleep in Miami Dolphins pajamas on top of Miami Dolphins bedsheets. So I'm sorry sir, but you are wrong.

I also sleep with my Fins binky in my Fins jammers.

You can barely string together a coherent sentence and you are calling other people idiots. The irony is astounding.

Dolfan forever!!!

Awesome. I hope you keep enjoying being a fan of a 0-7 team.

Back
Top Bottom