Stock Up - Stock Down

hoops

exited stage left
Reaction score
That kid Ruggs has serious juice after the catch. Like it’s another level. That gear with the ball in his hands.

j-off-her-doll

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Crazy that most people had Tylan Wallace outside the Top 5 WR's heading into the season. Through 2 games: 10 catches, 272 yards, 5 TD. He wins everywhere.

TedSlimmJr

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
Stock Up:

Joe Burrow / QB / LSU - Kid was money all night against the blitz vs Texas.

Mustafa Johnson / DT / Colorado - #4 underclassman DT in my rankings dominated the game in the 2nd half of the comeback win vs Nebraska to the tune of 3 TFL’s, 3 sacks, 1 Hurry & 1 forced fumble.

Lloyd Cushenberry / C / LSU - Big reason why the QB’s were able to have such monster games.

Zach Shackleford / C / Texas - See Cushenberry.

Tristan Wirfs / OT / Iowa - Started the game at LT in place of injured Alaric Jackson - started playing his normal RT position about midway through the 2nd quarter. Flip flopped back and forth all game. Stud.

Army - Forget about Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, Oklahoma, Ohio St. - this is the team you don’t want to schedule. They’re going to hold the ball and pound you with it for 40 minutes and make you look bad. They force you to align unbalanced, attack the bubble in your defensive front, and consistently get the numbers advantage at the point of attack.

Stock Down:

Shea Patterson / QB / Michigan - Inaccurate throws, fumbles, wrong reads on zone reads - you name it.

Kristian Fulton / CB / LSU - Abused and penalized all night in coverage against Texas WR’s. Sloppy game for Fulton.

Kellen Mond / QB / Texas A&M - Couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat.

Last edited:

dolfan91

Starter
Reaction score
I just finished reading an article on North Carolina and its apparent rise. The article mentions 4 players on the roster as being NFL quality type players. What's your opinions on Edge Rushers: Jason Strowbridge, Tomon Fox, Safety: Myles Dorn and QB: Sam Howell?

TedSlimmJr

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
I just finished reading an article on North Carolina and its apparent rise. The article mentions 4 players on the roster as being NFL quality type players. What's your opinions on Edge Rushers: Jason Strowbridge, Tomon Fox, Safety: Myles Dorn and QB: Sam Howell?

Strowbridge is really just more of a 5T - Fox plays the Orakpo role in Mack's defense - Sam Howell is a true freshman that's played 2 games.

The best one is probably the nose tackle Aaron Crawford.

You can get a really good idea how I rank all these guys in my position threads stickied at the top of this forum.

Top Bottom