Stock Up - Stock Down | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stock Up - Stock Down

I don't see touch being an issue for Jordan Love anymore.

Discipline is an issue. Consistency.

Slimm,

Where do you have Jonathan Greenard? I probably looked over him, was wondering what you thought of him. As a Gator homer I have seen a lot of him..

Edit: Found him under rush LB..

Last edited:
I don't see touch being an issue for Jordan Love anymore.

Improved somewhat. It was never awful. But I place a big premium on that because of all the broken down plays. When the quarterback is sliding and improvising along the line of scrimmage it really helps if he has that rainbow loop even in the 5-8 yard range. Minshew has that, which is what enables him to look better than he is on occasion.

Jordan Love is more of a...well I used to say 6 iron type but now 6 irons tower anyway. But I'll stick with 6 iron. My 6 irons. That's better.

Regarding Paulson Adebo I saw the greatest nickname for him on a Seahawks blog recently. A very sharp draft guy there called him, "Booty Cheeks." I roared. It was perfect. Somebody should send a telegram to Adebo informing him that it's legal to turn around when the ball is in the air.

Stock Up:

Larrell Murchison / DT / N.C. State - Was an absolute terror in the backfield all game against Syracuse Thursday night.

Josh Uche / LB / Michigan - Finally has his breakout game against Illinois where he racked up 5 TFL’s and 3 sacks.

Stock Down:

Steven Montez / QB / Colorado - Continued his penchant for turning the ball over in bunches against good teams. Has all the physical tools, size and athleticism to be a high draft pick, but still displays the same issues he’s always had. Very little growth.

Riley Neal / QB / Vanderbilt - Just not very good either and another that has shown very little growth as a Senior. Throws a wobbly ball.

Bryce Perkins didn’t have that internal clock against the canes either.

Back
Top Bottom