Stock Up - Stock Down | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stock Up - Stock Down

I liked what I saw from Taylor last year. But yeah that Wisconsin o line at the college level is always damn good. Well coached etc.

I was probably a little hard on etienne he was just galloping into the open field on repeat last night lol. Annoys me with how easy it is

Last edited:
Didn’t Taylor blow thru the canes d in the bowl game to the tune of like 250 on the ground? Lol

You want to talk about an overrated lb level for the next level. Thus they stayed in school.

Must be all those turnover chains weighing em down

Here’s love staring down his pre snap decisions too.

Probably the most glaring thing I’ve seen of the qb play these first 2 days. Pre snap decisions no post snap verification but mainly turnovers cause of lack of eye discipline early post snap.

Dbs sitting on qb eyes. You can’t just get the correct pre snap coverage and think I’m good. They are keying on your eyes.

I want to see how this kid deals with pressure up the middle too cause I have a feeling that it’s not good or bails the pocket backwards

for folks who have had Jordan Love #2 on the list behind Tua, he's looking good thus far.
In the last 5 minutes of the Wake game he looked like a dumpster fire...

This thread is going to be epic. Can’t wait to see more info on the booms and busts this college season. So far Etienne looks like a beast, I thought he was the one who was carrying Clemson last year, not Lawrence.

My Gators aren’t going to go anywhere until Franks is gone from behind center.

Jordan love was terrible last night. And its not just that he was off. He had the game on the line and threw a pick with an inaccurate pass. Kinda sours me on him. I want a gamer

Missed it, wow dumpster fire eh?? What happened?
I won't sit here and say that he isn't GOOD because the kid has as much "arm talent" as anyone on the planet...no lie.

He threw 3 INTs and Wake probably dropped two other "gimmes" because he threw directly into a space his receiver was supposed to be in...to hell if a defender had set up camp in that very spot.

Speaking of RBs...Taylor has looked good, but I always have this thing about Wisconsin RBs...it seems like so much of their success comes from playing behind the best run blocking line in the country.

Wait until the combine. Taylor’s going to put up some freaky numbers. He’d start for ANYBODY.

Ohio State has a good one in Justin Fields at qb. I know it’s against FAU, but he’s been lighting them up all day, and it’s still only the 1st qtr.

Ohio State has a good one in Justin Fields at qb. I know it’s against FAU, but he’s been lighting them up all day, and it’s still only the 1st qtr.

Looks like he’ll be a great college QB. Not sold on the arm for the NFL and I’m an TOSU homer.

I won't sit here and say that he isn't GOOD because the kid has as much "arm talent" as anyone on the planet...no lie.

He threw 3 INTs and Wake probably dropped two other "gimmes" because he threw directly into a space his receiver was supposed to be in...to hell if a defender had set up camp in that very spot.
Damn...

Can’t wait to watch Herbert tonite on the road in a hostile environment against a top 10 team in auburn.

If we still are looking for a TE, the Harrison Butler kid from FAU looks legit. Looks like a Stock up candidate to me.

Back
Top Bottom