Stokley signs with indy and Davis picks carolina | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stokley signs with indy and Davis picks carolina

I wasn't enthralled with Stokley

so I can't say I am disappointed there...
a little suprised Davis signed with Carolina, but as a hometown guy I guess it makes a lot of sense and they need a rb...
I guess Deshaun Foster will need to make it as a back up

The panthers next year are going to give a fight to Falcons and Bucs.I think AFC south is shaping up to be the best division next season.Panthers still need OL help but they can address via draft and another WR opposite to Muhamed..

John Fox derserves alot of credit. He was the coach of the year in my book. What did they have 2 years ago 1-2 wins, and last year they won 7. Know you are going to give a very solid defense a running game. With questions at WR and QB, and am not sure if they are quite there yet, but they will put up a solid fight every Sunday, and in a year or 2 will be a great team.

Originally posted by Dajesus
John Fox derserves alot of credit. He was the coach of the year in my book. What did they have 2 years ago 1-2 wins, and last year they won 7. Know you are going to give a very solid defense a running game. With questions at WR and QB, and am not sure if they are quite there yet, but they will put up a solid fight every Sunday, and in a year or 2 will be a great team.

Jake Delhome will blossom as a QB and OL is their top priority along with WR.Last year defense was at time very dominant and with a power runningback and upcoming QB at the helm,panther future is bright.

I wouldn't pay more than the league minimum for Stokely.. what a waste..

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom