Stop being negative. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop being negative.

zFUNK

Rigid like a BreadStick. I'm old greeeeg
Reaction score
The offense was fine, it did get stagnant in the second half, but it really did do enough to win. Although Henning is definitely being way too conservative its still the beginning of the season, if the RandR express managed to not derail twice today the vikings would have been on their way to not scoring at all. After this win im feeling great about our season, and nothing should make us feel negative right now, we're two and 0. Everyone open up a brewski with me, :hclap: our defense, and stop bashing Henne and the offense, we have another 14 possible losses to be negative at the team, offense or henne.

So crack the beer and sing with me fellow DOLFANS!
[video=youtube;tP2ph6GwW54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP2ph6GwW54[/video]

agreed. our offense can be better, but if our d plays like that 14-17 pts maybe enough. im not worried about our offense.

as for negativity, if any fin fan is negative after this game, just go follow another team. we went into one of the toughest places in the league to play, a team which had 10 days to prepare for us , desperate for a win, havent lost at home in ages, and we dominate the game. yes i no the score we only won by 4, but our defense was stout.

your wasting your time Finheaven is full of negative nancies and debbie downers unless we win like 75 to 0 henne goes 45 for 45 with 600 passing yards an 12 TD's people on this site wont be happy they are always gona find something to ***** about

We won but our offense was not "fine" - outside of the opening drive for a TD we did NOTHING except provide two HUGELY costly fumbles. It wasn't fine by a LONG stretch (no pun lol), we have a LOT of improvement that needs to be made. On the bright side I think we have the talent to at least play at another level, we'll see if they can really pull it together though.

Back
Top Bottom