Stop Moving my threads!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop Moving my threads!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are deleting them, not moving them. They can't take the heat.

You know what they say:

When you can't take the heat - delete.

It`s about time you and your pals went nighty-night thurmy. Now, you give your Mom a kiss before you go upstairs. They like that.

We put them where they belong.

Oh, and just to let you and all others know. I really don't have time for this crap. Unlike some of the posters on the boards, I have a very busy life. I go to school, work, and then I have homework. When I finally come on the boards around 10:00, only to find this crap, really gets on my nerves.

I'm putting things where they belong, in order to make things cleaner. I'm attempting to listen to all the reported posts, and seeing what can be done.

So, if you know you're post makes absolutely no sense, please don't post it. If you so desperately desire to post, for some ungodly reason, please post it in another forum like the smack forum or The Lounge. However, don't post this non sense in this forum, where it doesn't belong.

Oh, and this is a question, comment, or suggestion. So guess what! This is being moved.

Have a nice day :)

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Please!!!!

Hey maneater, you and your dad look very close. Give us a link to your home board. Please!!!!

BB

Originally posted by billsfanone
Is that all you got chump?

Nah I save my good stuff for the opposing teams fans who are actually worth it. No good wasting smack on a sorry teams fanbase that rages on with prepubescent jealousy over the Dolphins winning ways.

I'm just waiting for you guys to push it far enough that AJ just tosses you all of. Not like any of us are going to miss any of you. Beyond BigDoug and a couple others you guys aren't worth the forum board space except for the weeks the phins actually play the Bills.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
I'm just waiting for you guys to push it far enough that AJ just tosses you all of. Not like any of us are going to miss any of you. Beyond BigDoug and a couple others you guys aren't worth the forum board space except for the weeks the phins actually play the Bills.

That time is coming up.... trust me.... I don't mind the smart Bills fan, but people like this are just really annoying.

What really gets me is that you guys actually know football, because I read your stuff on the BBI boards.

Oh well.... I'm all for the rivalry and etc, however, most people talk about smack, may bring up a good joke every now and then (in The Lounge). However, the "personal comments" totally uncalled for.

Go ahead, leave... please do.... I really won't mind because the boards were perfectly fine without ya.

Winning ways???? I mean come on guys!!!! I know the Bills choked on 4 straight superbowls but you guys live so far in the past it sickens me. "winning ways"???? HE GUYS LISTEN UP. YOU HAVEN'T WON ANYTHING IN 30 YEARS!!!! YOU HEAR THAT 30 YEARS!!!!! Come on guys get a clue!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom