Stop moving Watson threads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop moving Watson threads

MrChadRico

Super Donator
Reaction score
Consolidate them.... fine.

But to move them everyday to part of the forum no one looks at is ridiculous.

Stop forcing your anti Watson agenda on the board; mods..... im disappointed in you.

Consolidate them.... fine.

But to move them everyday to part of the forum no one looks at is ridiculous.

Stop forcing your anti Watson agenda on the board; mods..... im disappointed in you.

There are 5 Watson threads in the NFL forum

There are 2 in the locker

We even have one in the Club forum you can post in for $25 a year
($2.09 a month)

Watson plays for Houston now not Miami. If he comes here I will cheer him on. Until then all the talk is just speculation.

The site is doing better than ever dude and the staff hardly ever even gives infractions now a days

If you don't appreciate what we are doing here you have other options
Just came to say this.

We dont need the board littered with 25 different threads about the same thing. If people dont understand that .... tough.

The less I read about Watson to the Dolphin's the happier I am. I don't want him on the Dolphin's. I see him as being all about himself, not a fan. I like the way we are building the team through the draft with a FA here and there. I think we are on the way to becoming a very good football team.

The less I read about Watson to the Dolphin's the happier I am. I don't want him on the Dolphin's. I see him as being all about himself, not a fan. I like the way we are building the team through the draft with a FA here and there. I think we are on the way to becoming a very good football team.

Normally I agree but dig deeper into the situation. Some historically weird stuff going on in Houston. I think more comes out before the draft.

Back
Top Bottom