Stop ??? The draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop ??? The draft

pmdiaz23

Scout Team
Reaction score
You know we've had some pretty bad drafting here, almost a habit.

Since BP and company showed up. I think the drafting has been great. Last years draft was great. This years draft, people keep questioning and I don't get it.

Yes we could have taken Nicks, but that fact we took Vontae will pay off now that Will Allen is out for the season. Smith and Davis are great picks. Hartline and Clemons are good picks.

Pat White is a good pick. I don't think he's ready and I think this staff is trying everything they can to be creative and develop these guys quick. Do I cringe when he goes in, Absolutely! But he is a project QB, insurance in case Henne does pan out or goes down in the future. Picking up Thigpen is also that.

I really wish people would stop with the Bust calls and we should have picked his or that. Turner is not a bust. Ginn is a bust and this staff has given him every chance. I'm sure Turner will get the same courtesy. In fact the reason he's not out there yet is probably a good indication they don't want to rush him and blow this guys chances at proper development.

I'm tired of the calling out of the staff by some here.... Is our coach the Best in the NFL, not today, but time will tell, this is his 2nd year as HC. We will have bad picks, Murphy was one and he's gone. I believe i this staff. This is the best we've had since Shula! Jimmy, Wanny, Satan and Cam are the reason we were so mismanaged!

I also read Ginn is not running with the first team today.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/28/ted-ginn-off-to-the-side-while-dolphins-practice/

Back
Top Bottom