Stop the Hype! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop the Hype!

M-REAL

"Another Battle, for the AFC East Title"
Reaction score
There are very good writers out there, and as a matter of fact, we have some that grace us even on this board- Dr. Astro, and MDFinfan(if I missed ya forgive me). Now with that said, I look at the Sun-Sentinel's front sports page and the first thing I see in bold print is "Dolphin injuries piling up" Then the third paragraph down I see the words,"the dolphins have started to fall apart." WTF!!! Since when? The only injuries that could seriously affect this team are Dixon's and Surtain's and Perry's. This makes me mad when the press overhypes sh**. Itried to e-mail A. Marvez, but to no evail, whom BTW was the staff writer that wrote this article. Any thoughts people?:yell: :fire:

thats good, let the whole world think we are falling apart. i love coming in as the underdog. The way i see it, this gives guys a shot that they might never have had such as abendejo, jenkins, fletcher,ect.
the only spot im worried about is LT with Dixon. But i see spielman getting a LT when cuts are made. the only problem with that is that it will take away another roster spot for another linemen. But the injuries to key people like Konrad, Dixon, Surtain, are temporary. I thnk it is better to have guys like that out for preseason.

These guys have no reason to be in pre-season (our starts). Sure, they probably do need to get out there and see different schemes, but are they really gonna see a whole lot of that in pre-season? I doubt it, oh, except for the Bucs :lol:. These guys have been playing football for a few years now..I really don't think pre-season will be a factor AT ALL. We need our guys behind them to get as many reps as possible and in game situations so IF (hopefully not) that injuries occur again they should beable to come in and we shouldn't miss a beat (hopefully).

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Bills fans now think they got the division won.. :lol:..

As you said "THINK" they've got the division won, It takes more than that.:evil:

Back
Top Bottom