Stop the Scalpers ! ! ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop the Scalpers ! ! !

Dolfan Dick

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dolfans -- the only way we are going to stop the scalpers and ticket brokers is by swapping, buying and selling home game tickets directly between fans. The Miami Dolphins Season Ticket Holder Web Site (http://keysy.com/dolfans) is dedicated to connecting Dolfans with each other. This is a great place to find premium, lower sideline tickets, often at face value or less. This is a no-fee, non-profit site.

Check us out: Keysy.com/dolfans

Last edited by a moderator:
I sold my tickets to the Buffalo game last year (only game I missed and boy am I glad I did) on that site. I sold 'em to a guy who called me within fifteen minutes of my original post. They're really good about chasing out the scalpers.

Yeah man, nothing against capitalism or anything...

...but I'd place the brokers in with the scalpers, they're scalpers with offices.

Why do they exist? To provide tickets for sold-out events, right. Events which are sold out.

Why are the events sold out? Because scalpers and brokers have cornered the market on tickets. Then they re-sell them at twice the price or worse.

Could they beee anymore unhelpful?

:spider:

Thanks for the link BTW - could come in handy next time before I get taken roughly from behind by the broking community.

Back
Top Bottom