Stop Thinking Tanking start thinking Playoffs. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop Thinking Tanking start thinking Playoffs.

How many 6, 7, 8 or 9 win seasons do you guys want??? Everyone should be fed up with constant mediocrity. Great we won 2 games. Pop some champagne. Then complain when we sign some half a$$ free agent qb to compete with Fitzpatrick. WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????

No way! Both scenarios are unlikely and anyone thinking lose out or win out is setting themselves up for dissapointment. I’m going through the schedule and see 2 sure losses (today was supposed to be the 3rd but Brian Hoyer made sure that wouldn’t happen) philly and NE (assuming we aren’t playing Jared Stidam in week 17). We have a chance in every other game. Not saying we’ll win but we have a shot.

Buffalo, overrated we have them a tough game win their place and will do the same at home.

cleveland, way more talented than us but their QB could hand us the game.

Giants, see Cleveland....

jets, we have much better coaching :=).

cincy, win

let it play out!!!

How many 6, 7, 8 or 9 win seasons do you guys want??? Everyone should be fed up with constant mediocrity. Great we won 2 games. Pop some champagne. Then complain when we sign some half a$$ free agent qb to compete with Fitzpatrick. WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????

tenor.gif

4-12 I think is where we land... and with this roster, gentleman, I think we at least found our coach.

I, for one, am pretty proud of how this team played today. Low on talent, but still have the heart to win. And with all the draft picks and money under the cap...keep winning! I’d rather cheer for NO, PIT, and HOU to lose. Better picks for us. I like that we win and will never be disappointed with that effort.

Greir can’t even tank right!!! He guts a team and then hires a coach and staff that can actually coach and motivate players LOL. They’ll end up winning 4 games and he’ll need to trade up to grab a quarterback now!!! If they wanted to solidify the first pick in the draft next year he should of just hired Gase’s quarterback whisperer lol. This front office is inept

Greir can’t even tank right!!! He guts a team and then hires a coach and staff that can actually coach and motivate players LOL. They’ll end up winning 4 games and he’ll need to trade up to grab a quarterback now!!! If they wanted to solidify the first pick in the draft next year he should of just hired Gase’s quarterback whisperer lol. This front office is inept
The obvious biggest mistake was having Ryan Fitzpatrick on this roster. He is too competent at the position to lose enough games to get you the first pick in the draft. Just stupid. Three to five meaningless wins and too low a draft pick to get one of the top two QB's.:bang:

Back
Top Bottom