Stop wasting our time with fitzpatrick. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop wasting our time with fitzpatrick.

I don’t see how you guys can just watch basically highlights. Just call you guys youtube for now on.

you got to experience the full game

I watch plenty of full games. Just not ones where Ryan Fitzpatrick is the Dolphins QB lol

Getting blown out by Jacksonville might be the best thing for this team right now.

I question how healthy is tua really is?

I read the first post and went “So...wait. The most polished and anticipated college prospect since Andrew Luck gets less that a season to prove he’s the guy...or he gets kicked to the curb?” Color me skeptical.

Then I saw this, the second post.

What are you basing your second-guessing on? Tea leaves? Voodoo and chicken bones? Phrenology?

We need to see what tua can do now. That way we will know if we need to draft a qb in next years first round of the draft.

I know fitspatrick wasnt the problem against the bills. Rather, he played well. There was a drop by the receiver in the endzone that sealed the game and that wasnt fitspaticks fault.

If tual fails we need to draft a qb in the first round next year and draft defense after that.

Out Dline is weak and its a domino effect right to the corners and safeties..

Parker had a couple nice catches and needs to stay healthy. Gesicky is a beast. Needham needs to stay home playing nintendo instead of making the lives of dolphin fans miserable with that holding penalty on 3rd down.

Many factors acountable for the bills loss. Im not scared of allen but he had the whole day to throw the football and thats a no no. No pass rush whatsoever.

We also need a rb that can dominate in next years draft.

The Oline seems improved for the pass that is...Its struggling to open running lanes for the running game...We have decent rbs though but we also need an upgrade there...

GO PHINS.

Oh, another Tua thread. YAWN

Bill Parcels called guys like Fitz 'Progress setbacks' for a reason (not sure of the exact wording). When you have players like him, or last year Gore, you hinder the natural progression of the young guys to develop.

I think there is some truth to that, but I would also like the line to gel a little more. I'm conflicted.

Amen. This oline is good enough for tua to play and that was really the only reason to sit tua.

Heck this oline awareness wise may be the best we’ve had in more than a decade

Exactly - oline has proven itself…bring Tua - if the hip wasn't ready - he would not have passed the required physicals. This team has no one else on offense…there is no other reason for fans to watch this team right now.

Let Tua play - we are already 0-2 - how much worse can it get? 0-7? Wait, we did that last year with Fitz, who cares.

Roll with the young stud. Create some excitement.

So you give a Rookie QB 14 games and no preseason to see if he is going to be great. Ill give Tua 3 years. That's just me.

We need to see what tua can do now. That way we will know if we need to draft a qb in next years first round of the draft.

I know fitspatrick wasnt the problem against the bills. Rather, he played well. There was a drop by the receiver in the endzone that sealed the game and that wasnt fitspaticks fault.

If tual fails we need to draft a qb in the first round next year and draft defense after that.

Out Dline is weak and its a domino effect right to the corners and safeties..

Parker had a couple nice catches and needs to stay healthy. Gesicky is a beast. Needham needs to stay home playing nintendo instead of making the lives of dolphin fans miserable with that holding penalty on 3rd down.

Many factors acountable for the bills loss. Im not scared of allen but he had the whole day to throw the football and thats a no no. No pass rush whatsoever.

We also need a rb that can dominate in next years draft.

The Oline seems improved for the pass that is...Its struggling to open running lanes for the running game...We have decent rbs though but we also need an upgrade there...

GO PHINS.
You trying to get tua killed? Let the oline gel. Fitz has not been the problem. Its the defense that sucks

So you give a Rookie QB 14 games and no preseason to see if he is going to be great. Ill give Tua 3 years. That's just me.

You'll do well with that approach.

Rick Mirer, Vince Young, Baker Mayfield, Robert Griffin, Marcus Mariota, Colin Kaepernick, Josh Freeman, Byron Leftwich, Tim Couch, Joey Harrington, Blake Bortles, Tim Tebow, Geno Smith, E.J. Manuel, Christian Ponder, Sam Bradford, etc. were all crowned by a lot of people very early before they all turned to sh^t.

They're already doing it with Justin Herbert and Joe Burrow after 1 game.

Most of the time, 24 games isn't enough to really know how it's going to play out. Much less one game. Bad habits, weak traits & poor leadership skills will always rear their head at some point in a quarterback's career.

The ones with the least critical of bad habits are the ones that end up doing well over the long haul.

Bad habits, weak traits & poor leadership skills will always rear their head at some point in a quarterback's career.

Precisely what happened with Herbert on Sunday. That decision to throw across field, from an off platform, into triple coverage instead of running for that first down cost them the game. And of course, his college tape was littered with bad decisions.

Back
Top Bottom