Store.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Store..

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I suggest we get some new cooler things at the store. Just to make things a bit more exciting.. :infins:

I've been looking into that, but it is much easier said than done.

I have been working with a group of friends making the board a little bit better, and hopefully the board will get it's much needed upgrade prior to the new season.

So, I really don't want to work on the store because when I upgrade the board entirely, I will lose the changes and then have to rework them into the system.

I hope you understand that, but I just want to let you know that I haven't forgotten about the store and it's functions :D

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
because when I upgrade the board entirely, I will lose the changes and then have to rework them into the system.

:egads:

I hope that doesn't mean we'll lose all the smilies I put in!!

:(

No... see, smilies and avatars are things that are stored within a directory, not within files or templates. However, items that are stored within templates and actual files will be lost.

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
No... see, smilies and avatars are things that are stored within a directory, not within files or templates. However, items that are stored within templates and actual files will be lost.

:whew:

Back
Top Bottom