Streaks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Streaks

I think it's what It's what I thought it would be at the begining of the season last year, a rookie HC whose fall turned out to be using an unbalanced offense and indecisive decision making between plays. So the streaks were just long shot coincidences.

I think the scheduling was fair and we saw Tua perform well in cold weather games with undo pressure placed on him from play calling, penalties, a regressed D and BU QB's who went 1-5. BTW put me on the record now thinking Grier won't be able to pull off a trifecta with a good DC, BUQB and draft.

Consider yourself "pressed wax". - LOL

It’s amazing to me that this fan base and particularly this board which saw Marino play for 17 years and saw him miss the playoffs 41% of his career and saw him fail to win a superbowl is still under the assumption that 1 guy is responsible for all the winning and all the losing.
"Lemmings"!
Mystery solved at last. - LOL

How can anyone argue the fact that with a healthy Tua we are probably two games up on Buff and probably beat them twice? Our record with vs without was polar opposite of each other,
One could go as far as saying we could be playing KC today if Tua stayed healthy. We woulda had a higher seed and could have beat Jax or Buf or Cin or anyone else in the AFC.

This was our best chance at a title in over 20 years.

One could go as far as saying we could be playing KC today if Tua stayed healthy. We woulda had a higher seed and could have beat Jax or Buf or Cin or anyone else in the AFC.

This was our best chance at a title in over 20 years.
yep, thats why it stings so much...we had our dicks near the tunnel

Back
Top Bottom