Street FA DL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Street FA DL

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I know a lot of you listend to Rick's conference yesterday. He mentioned two DL named Brown and Bolling. Brown played at Memphis and was on the Carolina's practice squad. He also led the team in sacks in the pre-season. Bolling played at Wake Forest, but I don't know anything about him. Then two Rick didn't mention were the two DL from Texas A&M and Texas Tech (dont recall their names). Any of you guys know anything about these free agent DL that Rick said were aggressively signed. I did forget Mallard. I am a UGA graduate, so I have seen Mallard play; undersized, but good at the pass rush. Was on the Colt roster.

Well, I just know some of you in South Florida, Tenn., Texas, and any other relevant state know something about these guys. Thanks,

Lee2000

I didn't know Brown had led Carolina in pre-season sacks, could be a find. As you mention there is also a Josh Mallerd and a Ronald Fleming. Don't have much on any of them. With our depth at both DT and DE it will be tough for these guys to find time on the field.

Back
Top Bottom