Street & Smith's Dolphins Analysis | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Street & Smith's Dolphins Analysis

dominizzo said:
Nublar when does the Sporting news come out with the Football analysis with all the teams siginings and drafts
I believe it is out now. Come to think of it, I think I actually saw it today(I didn't pick it up though).

street & smiths suck!!!..its the worst of all the preseason mags...i cant recall what year it was but they had guys that werent even on our team anymore...they always have guys names mispelled...of course everybodys gonna pick us last based on last year..whatever!!!

I knew there was a reason I stopped buying preview mags.

Holliday and Carter are'nt suited for the 3-4? Who cares? The last time I checked we were a stunting 4-3 team.

They also must have missed us signing the best offensive line coach in football. Saying Jeno James is our only real lineman is a farce...the guy was borderline awful last year...maybe they should watch a damn game before writing about things.

Thanks for the preview...Now I know I will not be buying that magazine this year, it's obvious they didn;t do their homework....

3-4 defense?? who said we're switching to a 3-4 defense???

I prefer the Lindy's football preview...indepth and fairly accurate.

Well guys, this might be good news..... I have read for years the Dolphins having great expectations, etc. Maybe now people will think we'll flop, and we'll roll 'em over.

Almost everything they said was false! Aj will win the job because he has the heart that saban likes! + ge added 15 ibs of muscle to his chest so he could throw the ball harder! sounds like he wants the deep ball!
only thing i agree with is wes, taylor, and chambers coments! nick saban is the best! go dolphins

True there are a couple stupid predictions, but most of it seems fairly accurate.

The only two obscene comments were the one about Booker/Thompson and Carter/Holliday in a 3-4. Nothing else is preposterous.

I don't buy or put much stock in pro preview magazines. Phil Steele does a good job with betting trends so I'll buy his annual and that's it. With only 30-odd teams in every major sport a dedicated fan can follow personnel and the league, especially isolated team(s), as well as any writer for one of those publications. In college it's a different story. I would be stuck without sources like Lindy's or Sporting News or Blue Ribbon.

WitheringPlant said:
True there are a couple stupid predictions, but most of it seems fairly accurate.

excatly my thought. other than booker and 3-4 comment most of it seems pretty on the money

ChambersNBoston said:
I prefer the Lindy's football preview...indepth and fairly accurate.
I prefer Lindy's too...I was just wondering earlier today when these magazines hit the stores.

what made Jeno James such an allstar? hey, go Jeno, but what has he proven as a dolphin that none of the others haven't?

nice to see another person appreciate Chamber's talent.

Watch out Feeley to chambers no feeley to boston, no feeley to mcmichael, no feeley to ronnie, no feeley scrambles, lots of options!!!!!!!:)

4th might be harsh but really we were terrible last year and we have a hard, very hard schedule. Thats not a good sign. While a lot of teams have turned around pretty quickly recently, they had easy schedules, we dont. Im hopeful but I dont see us having a big season.

Back
Top Bottom