Rams +
Seahawks
Bengals +
Bears
49ers

j-off-her-doll

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
ha ha...thats an interesting way of grading things...
For where we're at, I think it's pointless to quibble over a B-/C+. In a few years, yeah, we can do that. But I like a simple grading scale when applicable. I grade girls like so: 1 (I wouldn't ****); 2 (I'd ****, but I wouldn't brag); 3 (I'd brag).

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
Cleveland killed it in the 1st round. Acquired 2 immediate starters from day 1 that provide signficant upgrades at both positions. I think they got the Offensive Rookie of the Year with the 3rd pick, and the second best QB in the draft at #22 overall.

DKphin

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Can you believe the Browns are giving up on McCoy already? I do not really see much of Cleveland, but giving up on a QB after one year.:idk:

Last edited by a moderator:

j-off-her-doll

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Cleveland killed it in the 1st round. Acquired 2 immediate starters from day 1 that provide signficant upgrades at both positions. I think they got the Offensive Rookie of the Year with the 3rd pick, and the second best QB in the draft at #22 overall.
I just can't get too excited about Weeden. Richardson is one of the best picks in the draft. I agree about ORY for him. It was between a (-) and ( ).

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Can you believe the Browns are giving up on McCoy already? I do not really see much of Cleveland, but giving up on a 1st rd QB after one year.:idk:
McCoy was a 3rd RD draft pick.

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
McCoy was a 3rd round pick... and yes I can believe they're ready to move on from him.

silverfin

08/09/89 - 20/04/18
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
You need to swap the Jets and Bengals on your list there :up:

Valandui

Lumberjack Batman
Reaction score
Can you believe the Browns are giving up on McCoy already? I do not really see much of Cleveland, but giving up on a 1st rd QB after one year.:idk:
3rd rounder two years ago.

HarryBagpipe

Daddybutter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
For where we're at, I think it's pointless to quibble over a B-/C+. In a few years, yeah, we can do that. But I like a simple grading scale when applicable. I grade girls like so: 1 (I wouldn't ****); 2 (I'd ****, but I wouldn't brag); 3 (I'd brag).
I use a similar scale in rating girls but its more like 0(I would do her sober); 3(I would need 3 beers); 6(i would need 6 beers); 12(i would need 12 beers) and finally the keggers

j-off-her-doll

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I guess Kirkpatrick says that the Bengals will be running more Zone and/or Cover 2 looks . . . but that then begs the question: Do you need Zone/Cover 2 CB in the top 20? They passed on a shot at DeCastro twice . . . and ended up with Zeitler - when they could have draft Glenn or Konz. I think they should have given S. Hill a look. Green is versatile enough to make that combo work. I also think they should have looked at K. Wright at 17. The Bengals could have drafted Wright and DeCastro. I think that would have made them a much better team than Kirkpatrick and Zeitler.

I like Coples as a 3-4 DE/DT on passing downs. Really, I should probably bump them down to moderate for passing on Perry and Ingram (they need pass rush help), but I can't say he was a weak pick.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

3rd rounder two years ago.
Who is that?

LANGER72

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Moderate - (only if Tannehill plays up to starting QB expectations) If he turns us into a playoff team(2-3 years from now) then I will give him a strong grade.

I have liked RTich prospect for a while, but in every instance the pundits on the board keep saying that a running back could not, should not, and would not be drafted in the first round. They are deemed obsolete in today's modern offenses. Well, as it turns out, 3 were chosen in the first round, including a pick by the world champion Giants.
I would have traded up for TRich if I were the GM.. No question. Instead we reached for a QB at #8 that could have been picked 15-20 and may not even play a regular season down for 2 seasons. We could have a future pro bowl player on the team, but all we have to show for now is a potential starter a couple years from now.

j-off-her-doll

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Also, this is two years in a row where a player I thought was being severely underrated by the media fell only to be drafted at the end of the 1st by the Packers.

Sherrod/Perry.

The Omen

Scout Team
Reaction score
I use a similar scale in rating girls but its more like 0(I would do her sober); 3(I would need 3 beers); 6(i would need 6 beers); 12(i would need 12 beers) and finally the keggers
where does the girl in your sig fall in that grade scale?

i'll need to know for research purposed.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom