Weak:

Bills
Chiefs -
Rams +
Seahawks
Bengals +
Bears
49ers

ha ha...thats an interesting way of grading things...

For where we're at, I think it's pointless to quibble over a B-/C+. In a few years, yeah, we can do that. But I like a simple grading scale when applicable. I grade girls like so: 1 (I wouldn't ****); 2 (I'd ****, but I wouldn't brag); 3 (I'd brag).

Cleveland killed it in the 1st round. Acquired 2 immediate starters from day 1 that provide signficant upgrades at both positions. I think they got the Offensive Rookie of the Year with the 3rd pick, and the second best QB in the draft at #22 overall.

Can you believe the Browns are giving up on McCoy already? I do not really see much of Cleveland, but giving up on a QB after one year.:idk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleveland killed it in the 1st round. Acquired 2 immediate starters from day 1 that provide signficant upgrades at both positions. I think they got the Offensive Rookie of the Year with the 3rd pick, and the second best QB in the draft at #22 overall.

I just can't get too excited about Weeden. Richardson is one of the best picks in the draft. I agree about ORY for him. It was between a (-) and ( ).

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Can you believe the Browns are giving up on McCoy already? I do not really see much of Cleveland, but giving up on a 1st rd QB after one year.:idk:

McCoy was a 3rd RD draft pick.

McCoy was a 3rd round pick... and yes I can believe they're ready to move on from him.

You need to swap the Jets and Bengals on your list there :up:

Can you believe the Browns are giving up on McCoy already? I do not really see much of Cleveland, but giving up on a 1st rd QB after one year.:idk:

3rd rounder two years ago.

For where we're at, I think it's pointless to quibble over a B-/C+. In a few years, yeah, we can do that. But I like a simple grading scale when applicable. I grade girls like so: 1 (I wouldn't ****); 2 (I'd ****, but I wouldn't brag); 3 (I'd brag).

I use a similar scale in rating girls but its more like 0(I would do her sober); 3(I would need 3 beers); 6(i would need 6 beers); 12(i would need 12 beers) and finally the keggers

I guess Kirkpatrick says that the Bengals will be running more Zone and/or Cover 2 looks . . . but that then begs the question: Do you need Zone/Cover 2 CB in the top 20? They passed on a shot at DeCastro twice . . . and ended up with Zeitler - when they could have draft Glenn or Konz. I think they should have given S. Hill a look. Green is versatile enough to make that combo work. I also think they should have looked at K. Wright at 17. The Bengals could have drafted Wright and DeCastro. I think that would have made them a much better team than Kirkpatrick and Zeitler.

I like Coples as a 3-4 DE/DT on passing downs. Really, I should probably bump them down to moderate for passing on Perry and Ingram (they need pass rush help), but I can't say he was a weak pick.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

3rd rounder two years ago.

Who is that?

Moderate - (only if Tannehill plays up to starting QB expectations) If he turns us into a playoff team(2-3 years from now) then I will give him a strong grade.

I have liked RTich prospect for a while, but in every instance the pundits on the board keep saying that a running back could not, should not, and would not be drafted in the first round. They are deemed obsolete in today's modern offenses. Well, as it turns out, 3 were chosen in the first round, including a pick by the world champion Giants.
I would have traded up for TRich if I were the GM.. No question. Instead we reached for a QB at #8 that could have been picked 15-20 and may not even play a regular season down for 2 seasons. We could have a future pro bowl player on the team, but all we have to show for now is a potential starter a couple years from now.

Also, this is two years in a row where a player I thought was being severely underrated by the media fell only to be drafted at the end of the 1st by the Packers.

Sherrod/Perry.

I use a similar scale in rating girls but its more like 0(I would do her sober); 3(I would need 3 beers); 6(i would need 6 beers); 12(i would need 12 beers) and finally the keggers

where does the girl in your sig fall in that grade scale?

i'll need to know for research purposed.

Back
Top Bottom