Strong opinion sports on Rosen | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Strong opinion sports on Rosen

I liked what I saw from Rosen. I’m sure it’s been said before, if he can play well enough to get us out of contention for Tua, then I think we got something. But if we’re still picking first overall next April, then Tua it is.

As a fan, I’m really hoping Rosen is the guy.

As far as Tua he is a generational talent - he can move his team down he field he can avoid pressure he can simply get it done and the FO saw it long ago

They will build around Tua

Even though you are being much more polite about your opinion than many of the Tua crowd... you are emulating them in one way, suggesting that he is a "generational talent".

I'm not convinced of that... Heck, this is the sort of thing that is said about one QB or another every single year.

Maybe you are right... or maybe, he'll be RG111 or Jamarcus Russell. They were supposed to be the next big thing too.

Me? I like tall pocket guys... I'm a prototype junkie... I'm not a believer in 6 foot QBs who are successful due to mobility. Think... Daniel Jones and the Giants. It's what I believe in... I've seen these guys play into their 40s.

Now... (heres where I differ from the Tua cultists) I may be wrong. Heck... I'm an adult; I've been wrong a few times... just ask my wife.

Even though you are being much more polite about your opinion than many of the Tua crowd... you are emulating them in one way, suggesting that he is a "generational talent".

I'm not convinced of that... Heck, this is the sort of thing that is said about one QB or another every single year.

Maybe you are right... or maybe, he'll be RG111 or Jamarcus Russell. They were supposed to be the next big thing too.

Me? I like tall pocket guys... I'm a prototype junkie... I'm not a believer in 6 foot QBs who are successful due to mobility. Think... Daniel Jones and the Giants. It's what I believe in... I've seen these guys play into their 40s.

Now... (heres where I differ from the Tua cultists) I may be wrong. Heck... I'm an adult; I've been wrong a few times... just ask my wife.
Can't help but notice the color of the two quarterback examples you used in your bust analogy that also happened to be similar to Tua...

Well... you quoted me, so I had to wonder.

Saban? I have zero opinion about the man... or any college coach really.

Indeed, my point has generally been that the partisans here have staked out their position and then defended them regardless of facts or changing reality. Most of the guys willing to give Rosen a shot are doing just that... remaining open-minded and willing to see what develops.

While the Tua crowd has largely been composed of guys who would swear on a stack of Bibles that Tua is the best thing they've ever seen.

If there's a Saban bias... I have not seen it.
OK.

I'll admit that I don't like Saban. I was originally a fan because of what he accomplished at Michigan State. I also respect what he has done at Bama, but I still don't like him, because he stood on a podium and outright lied to the Dolphin fan base, then ran away when things didn't pan out for him. I'm sure others see it differently, but that's my opinion.

After that "rant", I will also say, he's inarguably a damn good coach, and I wouldn't bypass a Bama player because of my dislike for the man. That's akin to cutting off your nose, to spite your face. No rational person would dismiss a potentionally good player, solely because he played for no character Nick.

Stuff that racist garbage up your dark parts.
Hey, you're the one that listed two guys, one who is literally the definition of prototype... huge dude who could throw the ball 70 yards on his knees, and another who was labeled as a running quarterback. Neither of them have any sort of comparison to Tua in any possible way other than their skin color.

Just saying, I noticed.

Hey, you're the one that listed two guys, one who is literally the definition of prototype... huge dude who could throw the ball 70 yards on his knees, and another who was labeled as a running quarterback. Neither of them have any sort of comparison to Tua in any possible way other than their skin color.

Just saying, I noticed.

Now I see why so many here ignore you.

Add me to this list.

OK.

I'll admit that I don't like Saban. I was originally a fan because of what he accomplished at Michigan State. I also respect what he has done at Bama, but I still don't like him, because he stood on a podium and outright lied to the Dolphin fan base, then ran away when things didn't pan out for him. I'm sure others see it differently, but that's my opinion.

After that "rant", I will also say, he's inarguably a damn good coach, and I wouldn't bypass a Bama player because of my dislike for the man. That's akin to cutting off your nose, to spite your face. No rational person would dismiss a potentionally good player, solely because he played for no character Nick.

I can agree with that.

Can't help but notice the color of the two quarterback examples you used in your bust analogy that also happened to be similar to Tua...
That's a leap there my friend. I can't speak for @Feverdream, but that though didn't even cross my mind when reading his post.

Generational?? I don’t think so

OK.

Lots on the forum aren’t as big as you and have Saban hate clouding their vision

Back
Top Bottom