Struggling offensive line must now deal with more injuries | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Struggling offensive line must now deal with more injuries

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Arlington, Texas (CBS12) — The Miami Dolphins offensive line began this season basically in crisis mode after the team traded away Laremy Tunsil, the unit’s best player days before the season opener, and the problems continue to pile up considering two starters couldn’t finish Sunday’s 31-6 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
Jesse Davis, who replaced Tunsil as Miami’s starting left tackle, didn’t play in the second half against the Cowboys because of a right arm injury, and Danny Isidora, the team’s starting right guard, left the stadium with his right foot in a walking boot.
Both Davis and Isidora will undergo an MRI on Monday to determine the severity of their injuries, and their status for next Sunday’s game against the Los Angeles Chargers.

Was anybody else completely surprised that Michael Dieter was kicked out to LT when Davis went out?

I know we're short-handed, but that's an indication of what the staff thinks of the rookie.

If Davis tore his bicep, he wouldn’t need an MRI. I tore mine. It was pretty easy to self-diagnose.
(Tore it at a Sunday morning softball game, diagnosed when I got home to shower and went right to a bar to watch the Dolphins’ 1:00 game. I saw an orthopedist the next day.)
Btw...it’s surprisingly not painful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom